Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Penray 7005 Inner Slide Lube - 10.5-Ounce Aerosol Can
Size: 10.5-Ounce Aerosol Can|Style: Single|Change

on July 6, 2015
Great lube, just really missy. Just be very careful while you're spraying. It does work, and works well.
Would diffidently recommend to a friend.
on March 22, 2018
I did use this product before i been using it for years
on February 3, 2018
Great Product.
on January 18, 2014
I use this everywhere, from the head on my Black and Decker grasshog trimmer to the door hinges on my wife's van. It makes everything with two dry bearing surfaces slippery as heck for smooth operation. The oil base keeps the moly in place for a long time.
on December 16, 2016
Great product worth every penny
on November 4, 2015
does the job we need it to do
on August 26, 2010
We use this on our forklift, where the forks slide against the mast. Super slick stuff that stays in place.
3 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2013
I've used this product as a quick fifth wheel lube in my tractor trailer operation for several years now. It's quick and easy to touch up the plate surface between formal lube jobs and is particularly helpful in repetitive hook and drop operations. Since it's a spray, it can be applied anywhere on the fifth wheel plate from any location next to the chassis on either side. It's also a quick way to lube the trailer kingpin (which helps ameliorate wear on the fifth wheel locking mechanism).

One caveat that ought to be fairly obvious: Don't spray into the wind. The stuff stains clothing and those stains are just about impossible to get out. Other than that, this is an inexpensive product that does what it claims to and does it well.
on November 6, 2013
Much better than silicone spray on a lot of jobs and it's never let me down. Glad I found this.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.