Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 0.5 Liter Bottles (Pack of 12)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on November 20, 2016
I subscribe to this product. I like it and really feel the method of purification is the best reason for purchasing it. Not sure if anything has changed health wise, since subscribing. It has been about four months now. Maybe it has long term and lasting positive effects on on'e health.
on August 11, 2017
I really appreciate this water. I know there is a lot of controversy about whether it can result in some of the health benefits that have been purported to it, and I won't argue for or against those issues. Often when I drink water, I feel water-logged or somewhat bloated. What I can say about Penta water is that I never have that sense of being water logged when I drink this water. It doesn't seem to sit in my gut and make me feel 'sloshy'. Perhaps that has to do with the ultra purification, but it works for me. And that helps me to drink more. It also tastes very good.
on September 25, 2016
I love the taste of this water because there isn't much of it and that's the way good water should taste. I've been using this water for years I love the fact when you are a little sick and need to be flushed it works wonders. Highly recommended if you can stomach the price.
on October 1, 2016
The best water out there, especially if you love your body and health.

All the other waters are made up of junk, our water is not really safe anymore unless you know about PH
on November 13, 2014
This water is often overlooked as you may not always get an instant feedback. I have known people with gout attacks who were cured in minutes by this water. Any other issues might benefit as well. It hydrates on a cellular level very well.
on January 20, 2015
I discover this water from a co-worker, she call it "cluster water" and describe it as "The Fountain of Youth". I immediately taste the crisp purity in this water. I try and keep it on hand for drinking (of course) but to make teas and coffee with. One sip and you will be using Penta water too.
on August 25, 2016
this is truly the best water I have ever tasted. I just wish you guys would lose the white plastic thing to keep the bottles from moving around that product is very hard to get off the plastic bottle with the water to find a pair of scissors to take off the white product is a mess please think of something simple and not so hard to get off, I'm 65 and it was a very hard struggle to get the white holder off of all the bottles.
on November 6, 2015
I love this water but it is expensive.
on August 1, 2015
I have used Penta water predominantly for more than 10 years because I notice a distinct difference compared to the bottled water available. It has a good taste and it feels like it absorbs easily. I can drink a whole bottle and it doesn't just sit in my stomach. I feel hydrated without much effort. It is said that the test of the pudding is in the tasting. I would suggest that you try it and compare it to what you are currently using. I think that you will find that there is a distinct difference in taste and in how you feel after using it for an extended period of time. I am willing to pay a higher price for a good product. Check out their website for additional information about the product.
on May 27, 2016
Pure, clean, good tasting water. Nothing like it that I have tried in the past.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.