Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on January 6, 2014
This is a fantastic little game for the strategy boardgame enthusiasts out there. Simple in structure and realling both Tic-Tac-Toe and Pente this game requires one to win by matching five of their pieces in a row either vertically, diagonally, or horizontally. But the TWIST to the game is that after every move you rotate one of the four quadrants 90 degrees. This provides for mind-altering gameplay and spacial strategy abilities will really help. I've been the victim of blindsides that I never saw coming too many times to count.

The great thing about this is that it comes with a detailed booklet that delves into strategy tips and options.

My new favorite game of 2013.

For fans of games like chess, Othello, Pente, and Connect 4. GREAT GAME! Love it!
on July 20, 2016
I know its been said before but this is an awesome game- simple to learn but so many variations on play. I also must say that my children absolutely love it when they hatch a plan and with no suspicion drop a marble, twist the board and win. The smile is so wonderful.

Its also quick to play and travels really easily- everything stays put. Its sturdy and well made.
on March 10, 2017
Got this for the granddaughters and we have fun playing it . It is a game that makes them think a bit instead of just rolling a dice and moving forward.
on January 22, 2016
I bought this game for my family to try and everyone loved it which has never happened before! They all wanted this game for the holidays to play with their own families/friends. We have made this game now a part of our family gatherings. What's so great about this game is that it is simple and complex at the same time. This game is highly challenging and takes a great deal of strategy to be consistently successful. The best part is that anyone can play. This game is great to keep your cognitive skills at their sharpest. The fact that it's a travel version is great as well. Highly recommend this game!
on February 9, 2015
It's a great game and I couldn't resist buying it. I tried keeping it in my car so I could use it when visiting friends but the lid easily comes apart from the game - and it's too easy to loose the little balls. There's no locking mechanism or anything to keep the lid from falling off. That's my only complaint. A band of Velcro around the whole thing would be great - that's what I'll probably do - make a Velcro fastener for this.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! AAA+++
on February 4, 2015
More fun than watching politicians make fools of themselves and way more productive. I got whupped 8 times in a row by the wife right out the box. Finally figured out you have to play defense as well as offense. We do a lot of research in buying of our home family games, and this one was highly rated. I give this game a 5 star rating, would give it 10 if possible. Very enjoyable and worth the money
on July 15, 2017
so simple and fun
on July 21, 2013
I like this game because of:
- Simple rules you can explain to everybody in 1min (I was playing with my 8yo nephew and my 70yo father-in-law).
- Relatively short game duration (up to 10-15 mins in most cases). You can squeeze 2-3 plays in your coffee break time.
- Small size and durable case, you can bring it anywhere and challenge anybody. I used to play it with my co-worker during the lunch time while we were waiting to be served.

So, for me its like a short time brain workout exercise :)
on September 22, 2016
One of our favorite games. Once you have played a few times and get the hang of it strategy really comes into play and thinking about not just your next move but what your opponents options are. The advantage can change quickly from one player to the other! A great thinking game!
on November 28, 2012
I ordered this game for my nephew for Christmas, and while the listing is for the travel version, I actually received the Multi Player version. I can't complain because the Multi Player version is usually listed at a higher price. The multi player seems more versatile because it can be played by 2-4 players, rather than just 2 (to state the obvious). Hopefully, he doesn't have some really pressing reason for wanting the travel version.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question