Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pentair 011773 WhisperFlo High Performance Standar..." and save 48% off the $999.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Pentair 011773 WhisperFlo High Performance Standard Efficiency Single Speed Up Rated Pool Pump, 1 1/2 Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Oversized strainer basket and volute - industry standard in pool Pump
- Standard and energy-efficient square flange motors available
- Lower HP's deliver higher performance than industry standard
- Compatible with all cleaning systems, various filters and jet action spas
- Heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Pentair WhisperFlo Uprated pump delivers maximum circulation efficiency at the lowest operating cost, and long, trouble free life with minimal maintenance. Built with legendary hydraulic design for pools and pool and spa combinations, this pump is whisper-quiet, self-priming, and built to last. The Whisperflo Advanced FunnelFlo diffuser and high efficiency impeller maximize flow and reduce noise while the energy efficient motor with commercial-grade frame, rustproof stainless steel shaft, and permanently lubricated, sealed bearings uses less horsepower to produce the required flow. This pump is built with a thermoplastic housing to withstand extreme heat and resist corrosion and has heavy-duty threading for dependable worry-free connections. Its cam and ramp 1/4 turn lid makes cleaning simple and fast while an oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
From the Manufacturer
We call it WhisperFlo High Performance Pump for good reason. This innovative hydraulic design moves water more efficiently and more quietly than competitive pumps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beside that nit-picking, so far, so good. The pump has plenty of power to run my Kreepy Krauly, and two spill pots. It does not seem to get as hot as the hayward, and it kicks on smoothly, without the bang I was used to hearing. (when I replaced the pump, I also replaced the mechanical timer switch. I found part of the "special install", a capacitor wired into the timer to give an extra kick on startup.)
I had to replace the shaft seal a few weeks ago. I have owned my pool for more than ten years now, and have NEVER had to replace a seal in less than one year, especially an OEM seal! I think I figured out why Pentair gives such a short warranty if you self-install this pump. And no, Pentair would not do Jack Squat for me. My advice: keep a seal replacement kit on hand!
seal failed 6 weeks after having it installed due to the pump losing prime and running dry. I am not blaming the pump for running dry but again everyone told me this pump will never do that...it did, really I was given somewhat incorrect advice, which lead to me not investigating why the old pump did the same thing (run dry) The seal was an inexpensive fix, I did it myself, thankfully the motor did not fail even though it ran dry for several hours and started to leak.
3 stars b/c it's not anymore powerful nor quiet then my northstar pump which it replaced, I was expecting more power (higher hp then old pump) and quieter.