Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Gen..." and save 46% off the $935.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell (US Version)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons
- All performance data—production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt
- Cell use tracking feature communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Requires 520556 Intellichlor Power Center (sold seperately)
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- Fits Pentair Compool to EasyTouch Upgrade automation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator
Turns salt into chlorine right in your pool!
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks.
- No more odor, stinging eyes and irritated skin.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator
Now, safer, crystal clear water is automatic!
Electrolytic chlorine generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool—safely, effectively and automatically.
- Easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow.
- Adjustment is as easy as pressing two buttons.
- All performance data—production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings and water temperature averages—is captured daily, making it easy to maintain perfect water.
A New Standard In Chlorine Generator Technology
IntelliChlor generators take electrolytic chlorine generation to a higher level of convenience, reliability and safety. But to understand why the IntelliChlor generator is better, it helps to first understand how it works. Table salt (sodium chloride) is added to the pool water...less than a teaspoon of salt per gallon of pool water is all that’s required. As the dissolved salt flows through the generator cell, it is electrolytically converted to pure chlorine, which is then distributed throughout the pool, sanitizing the water, keeping it fresh, clear and safer for swimmers.
Unlike conventional chlorine additives that must be constantly replenished, the salt is recycled continuously, day after day, to further reduce pool maintenance requirements. The generator even keeps itself clean with an automatic reverse cycling feature that helps prevent scale build-up for longer cell life.
IntelliChlor IC20 Generator
IntelliChlor IC40 Generator
IntelliChlor IC60 Generator
|The economical choice for smaller pools up to 20,000 gallons. Produces up to 0.70 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.||The capacity to sanitize larger residential and smaller commercial pools up to 40,000 gallons. Produces up to 1.40 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.||With extra capacity for pools up to 60,000 gallons. Produces up to 2.0 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.Up to 60,000 Gallons.|
|Two LED Salt Level Indicators||✔||✔||✔|
|Two-Color Status Displays||✔||✔||✔|
|Five Sanitizer Output Levels with Two-Button Control||✔||✔||✔|
|Waterproofed Electronics for Maximum Reliability||✔||✔||✔|
1. Water and dissolved salt flow through the generator cell.
2. Through electrolysis it is converted into chlorine.
3. Chlorinated water is returned to the pool. Once the chlorine has finished purifying the pool of contaminants, it reverts back into salt and the cycle repeats.
Compare with similar items
Pentair 520670 IntelliChlor Acid Washing Kit
Pentair 520588 Dummy Bypass Cell Replacement Pool/Spa Sanitizer and Automation Control Systems
Pentair 520556 IntelliChlor Power Center For Salt Chlorine Generator Systems (US Version)
Cell, Pentair IntelliChlor IC40
Pentair 521248Z Power Center Fuse Holder Kit Replacement IntelliChlor Pool and Spa Salt Chlorinator Sanitizers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Crushing Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Rare Pool Parts||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 7 x 7 in||3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in||17 x 4 x 4 in||12 x 6 x 7 in||6.8 x 17.3 x 6.7 in||8 x 6 x 0.02 in|
IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds. Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages). Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow. Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions. On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life. Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, and SunTouch automation systems. Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety. NSF approved. Measures 7-inch length by 7-inch height by 17-inch width.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was checking it today, May 18th and noticed that it is leaking on the top.
I wanted to return it or to get a replacement but it says that I cannot return it because the window for returning this item closed on May 12th.
I want to contact seller.