Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White Inground ..." and save 41% off the $599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White Inground Pool Cleaner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatic in-ground pool cleaner. SmartTrac Programmed Steering easily navigates around pool obstacles for uninterrupted cleaning. Adjustable to ensure the most effective cleaning
- Vacuum port door fitting has a spring-loaded cover for safety
- Cleans gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, and other specialty surfaces in a 15-inch path
- Unique turning mechanism allows escape from difficult areas
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Bristle drive dislodges tough dirt and debris for quick and thorough cleaning.
- Programmed steering easily navigates around pool obstacles for uninterrupted cleaning.
- Nothing rivals the sheer power of the Great White cleaner. It's the ultimate cleaning machine.
Dirt Can't Hide From This Hungry Guy
Take a big bite out of pool maintenance with the Kreepy Krauly Great White Cleaner from Pentair. This hungry guy is on the prowl, scouring the depths for dirt and grime. Unlike other cleaners, the Great White cleaner scrubs and vacuums away the toughest dirt. Its bristle-drive mechanism has the strength to knock loose the most stubborn dirt, while the powerful vacuum action whisks away small and large debris.
- The bottom line: The Great White cleaner is well-suited for dish-, incline-, and hopper-bottom pools.
- A clean sweep: Bristle brush design easily loosens dirt from pool surfaces.
The Great White cleaner cuts a 15" cleaning path and effectively cleans gunite, fiberglass, vinyl and other specialty surfaces.
Dirt can't hide
Moves easily into hard-to-reach spots. The agile turning mechanism allows escape from difficult areas.
Fast, easy set-up
Simply remove the Great White cleaner from the box, attach the hose, place it in the water and you're ready to relax.
Ready to go
The cleaner comes fully equipped for immediate use. Also includes the UniDapt telepole adapter for spot clean-ups.
Kreepy Krauly Great White Inground Pool Cleaner
From the Manufacturer
The unique bristle drive and oscillating vortex design effectively scrubs and vacuums away large and small debris. Well suited for flat, dish-incline and hopper-bottom pools.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After that, I went through two Hayward Navigators and just got tired of all the constant parts replacement - good units but consistent wearing down of parts.
Fast forward to 2012. Wanted to try something new so I purchased a Kreepy Krauly. Hardly any moving parts made sense to me. Never got used to the patting motion & the fact that some days it just did not feel like doing the deep end.
Now it's July 2014 and I decide to go back to my roots, forget the grudge and purchase another Great White - which I dearly love. Besides, I thought, it's been 14 years and I am sure the product must have improved - eventhough it looks identical. It's January 2015 and I see a white piece of plastic at the bottom of the pool. For half hour I try to figure out what it could be. I finally take the cleaner out of the pool and realize that the wall on the bottom of the unit had cracked and the unit was not operating. Brittle strikes again! This time it broke during the warranty period. But this speaks volumes on the integrity of the product. A real shame. Not sure what I will do after this since I love this cleaner. Pentair, get to work & fix this product! Who's manufacturing this plastic??
Update February 2016
Upon inspecting the cleaner in January, I noticed that the skirt (looks like a giant rubberband) was worn out & needed replacement. Ordered it at Amazon for $18. To install it properly you need to disassemble the unit. To my surprise, a part called the Oscilator Chamber Cap had a hairline crack - something I would had not noticed had I not dissasemble the unit. Warranty covered it since it runs out this July. That's 2 cracks in less than 2 years. This brittle issue has not been addressed since my first purchase in 2001! Have spoken to them and it just seems that they do not care. Real shame since it's a good product manufactured with inferior plastic. TO ALL Great White owners: dissasemble your unit every 3 months and inspect it carefully for cracks. You may have a developing issue and not know it! Two years of warranty goes by quick.
So....I buy a knock-off (XtremepowerUS Automatic Vacuum-generic Kreepy Krauly Climb Wall Pool Cleaner) on Amazon for 80 bucks. I don't even change the hose.....I added some hose lengths to the GW9500 hose....didn't even add weights to the hose....threw it in the pool and off it went. Pool almost totally clean in 1 day....1 day people. If you buy this thing after reading my review....lord help you. I'm not some idiot who doesn't know what they are doing....I have several engineering degrees and I can fix anything....except this POS lol.
I contacted the seller for an exchange and was denied. Extremely dissatisfied.
The pool floor and walls are spotless and the water absolutely clear and sanitized. Definitely recommended.