Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Pentax-03 Fish-eye for Pentax Q Mount
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pentax 06 Telephoto Zoom Lens 15-45mm
Pentax 02 Standard Zoom Lens for Pentax Q
35mm F1.6 APS-C Television TV Lens/CCTV Lens for 16mm C Mount Camera
|Sold By||A-Store from Japan||World Link Japan||T&K Corporation||lirankeji|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Pentax Q||Pentax Q||Pentax Q||C Mount|
|Item Weight||1.02 ounces||3.17 ounces||3.39 ounces||3.84 ounces|
|Lens Type||Fisheye||Telephoto||Standard||Wide Angle|
|Maximum Focal Length||3.2 millimeters||45 millimeters||15 millimeters||35.0 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||3.2 millimeters||15 millimeters||5 millimeters||16.0 millimeters|
This item is Brand new & factory sealed.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not really interested in the fisheye distortion, more accurate would be to say that I'm willing to tolerate it to fit in what I need to fit in. I'm happily surprised by some of the images though. They're just FUN.
I took off a star for the following: plastic lens mount, focus markings are meaningless, no autofocus, no lens shutter. Why only one star deducted?
- I think the lens mount will hold up well over time, as this lens is about half the size and half as useful as the 01 Normal prime.
- If they had put focus markings on it, then where would the focusing ridges go? (it was a valid engineering decision)
- No autofocus is the biggest drawback, however, the depth of field on this lens is huge. With focus peaking enabled and a little practice, you'll have it nailed in no time. A fisheye is not typically an action lens, so it's not like you're going to miss your favorite sports or toddler moment because of this omission. It just takes a bit longer to set up the shot.
- No lens shutter? Same thing. Since it's not an action lens, this won't be a practical drawback.
I decided to buy this lens first, and see if it meets my ultra-wide angle needs, before paying the much higher price for the 07 wide angle zoom. Now that I have it, I really like it and I will keep it, but I think I will add the wide angle zoom anyway, just because there are times when I want a really wide angle without such noticeable distortion.
Would I buy this lens again? Absolutely.
Some people shy away from manual focus lenses, but manual focus on the Pentax Q is incredibly easy, couple that with the wide angle of this particular lens and it's even easier than usual.
Perhaps the most notable thing about this lens when you take it out of the box is it's size, it's so crazy tiny. Honestly, it's like the pop out lens of my first point and shoot fell off and landed on my pentax. With the low price, high fun factor, and super small size, there's not much reason not to stuff this little lens in your pentax pouch.
I really have gotten to love this little Pentax Q, and the fisheye lens makes it even better.
I also really like close focusing capability (see picture of flower). Architecture and interiors look nice with fish eye :)
1. Way beyond infinity
2. Beyond Infinity
3. Hyperfocal (3 feet to infinity)
4. About 1 foot (from the front of the lens)
5. About 6 inches
6. About 4 inches
7. About 3 inches
8. About 2 inches
9. About 1 inch (the attached image was shot at this setting, slightly cropped.)
In addition, the Q7 and Q S-1 auto crop to fill the frame. You can put a piece of paper over the camera contacts when you mount the lens to get an additional 20° of coverage with corners vignetted and you will have to input 3.2 mm to enable SR.
Top international reviews
因みに泰国製造(made in Thailand)です。