Pentax 65809 Pcf Wp Ii Binoculars
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
- Aluminum-diecast body adds strength and durability
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
- Mechanical focus lock feature allows user to lock in at a specific distance for convenient focus-free viewing
- Click-stop diopter adjustment locks in right eyepiece diopter setting
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The very slow focus allows for precise focusing on extraterrestrial sights. The image is extremely sharp to the edge of the field, more so than any others.
The 12X magnification still allows for hand-holding for short periods of time, but serious stargazers will want to mount them. Birders, hunters and hikers might want something a little less bulky and lighter, but they are perfect for stargazing. The long eye relief makes these a joy to use when wearing eyeglasses. The optics are exquisite, and the binoculars is built like a tank.
The only draw backs I note are:
1. The cover for the eye piece is a one-piece design that fits over both eye pieces. One needs to "spread" open the binoculars in order for the eye peices to grip the cover.
2. The covers for the main lenses tend to come off when the binoculars are removed from the carrying case. Not a big issue...perhaps a hard case would have solved that issue. The lens caps them selves seem to fit snuggly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Outstanding quality at a great price.Very fast shipping by Amazon.Published 10 months ago by Gabriel Sipos
Got an awesome deal on an amazing pair of binocs. 50 mm objectives really pull in the light. Of course day time viewing is unbelievable but when I tested these at night, WOW! Read morePublished 10 months ago by David E
The binoculars are great I can not say enough good about them,but I DO NOT have the words to tell you about the lens covers and the case the covers fall off in the case when you... Read morePublished on February 22, 2013 by woodsman
The product is very good and meets expectations. I am satisfied with the purchase and recommend it to anyone interested in a quality product.Published on April 8, 2012 by Paulo Sergio M. Izar