Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2010
This replacement battery for my Pentax Optio W30 is just what I needed. It was a little more expensive getting a genuine "Pentax" battery, but I wasn't comfortable buying a knock off. It works great!
on October 28, 2011
I ordered from Beach Camera. Three weeks later the battery still hadn't shown up. I e-mailed Beach Camera and said where is my stuff. They replied that they couldn't deliver it. I inquired again. They said they didn't know what happened. After another week I demanded a refund. At least they got that done.
on December 10, 2013
The price of the battery was great. The quality of it has been fine and I am very pleased with it so far. It was delivered quickly and have been pleased with its quality so far.
on January 13, 2014
I looked all over in many stores & could not find this item. It's nice that I can go to Amazon & fine anything I need. Thank you.
on January 10, 2014
A great replacement for the original battery has held a charge thru hundreds of pictures on pack hunts, in the wyoming wilderness
on May 6, 2015
Product as described. Quick shipping.
on June 22, 2015
Did meet my expectations
on May 21, 2015
performed as expected,
on February 7, 2013
This worked out terrific! Had to replace my battery in my digital camera after about 10 years. Was fast, ez to get. I recommend it.
jb,irvine, ca
on November 2, 2014
it keeps going and going and going

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.