From the Manufacturer
Offering 10x magnification, the UCF X II features the Pentax-original dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system to ensure precise alignment of the lens barrels. Coupled with large 25mm objective lenses, high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms, multi-coated optical elements and aspherical eyepiece lens elements, they deliver high-quality images even under poor viewing conditions. The compact, lightweight binocular bodies are protected against dust and shock by a full-body rubber housing. Other user-friendly features include a long 15-millimeter eye relief, a short minimum focusing distance of 1.9 meters/6.2 feet, extendible eyepiece rings, a fully retractable pop-up diopter adjuster, and a tripod socket.
Legendary Pentax sport optics feature PentaBrite technology with precision ground lenses that feature Super-Multi-Layer coating on every surface throughout the optical system to help brighten your adventures in the great outdoors.
All-purpose compact porro prism binoculars for high-quality viewing.
- Sleek, contemporary design.
- Central fingertip control locks in diopter adjustment.
- Black rubber covering to protect against dust and scratches.
- Extra short minimum focusing distance of 6.2 feet.
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing.
- Fast and easy center focusing for handling ease.
- Slide-style eyepiece rings for extra viewing comfort.
- Fully multi-coated optics to eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- Inverted porro prism design results in a light weight, compact body.
- High quality BaK4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.