Pentax DCF HR II 10x42 Fullsize Binocular
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof construction (JIS Class 6) with a full-body rubber housing
- Fiber reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Phase-coated roof-prisms for a brighter, sharper view
- Inner-focus optical design for dust-proof glass elements
- Helicoid 4-stop eyepiece ring for comfortable eye relief
Customers also shopped for
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Item Dimensions||6.8 x 2.2 x 5.1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.94 pounds|
Outstanding image resolution. A hardy, robust exterior. And a sleek, lightweight design. The PENTAX DCF HR II and DCF HRc series have everything you need in full-size binoculars and then some. Large, 42mm objective lenses in two magnifications for superior light gathering. Phase-coated roof prisms for remarkable image contrast and sharpness. And fully multi-coated optical elements for improved light transmission and color quality. All housed in a full-body rubber exterior with nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction hardy enough to stand up to even the wettest weather conditions. An outstanding value, the high-quality PENTAX DCF HR II and DCF HRc series are the perfect binoculars to use in tough weather and lighting conditions. The PENTAX 10x42 DCF HRc is a full-size binocular in a smaller package. With 8X magnification, large 42mm objective lenses for superior light gathering and a fiber reinforced polycarbonate body with nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction, these are the smaller binoculars are perfect to use in tough weather and lighting conditions.
From the Manufacturer
The DCF HR II series features high-performance, phase-coated optics and JIS Class 6 waterproof construction - perfect for heavy-duty applications such as hunting and bird watching - especially on and around water.
- The DCF HR II series binoculars are also available in 8x42 power.
- The DCF HR II models feature a nitrogen-filled waterproof construction (JIS Class 6) with a full-body rubber housing.
- With its fiber reinforced polycarbonate construction, the DCF HR II series are not only durable, but lightweight as well.
- These binoculars are equipped with a host of user-friendly features that facilitate handling and viewing comfort.
- Phase-coated roof-prisms for a brighter, sharper view.
- Inner-focus optical design for dust-proof glass elements.
- Fully multi-coated lenses for increased light transmission.
- Helicoid 4-stop eyepiece ring for comfortable eye relief.
- The DCF HR II binoculars include a click-stop diopter adjuster.