|Item Weight||4.32 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.7 x 6.1 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||BK90-A|
|Material Type||StlsSteel Tip/Recycled Plastic|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Box of 12|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BK90-A|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pentel BK90A R.S.V.P. Stick Ballpoint Pen, .7mm, Trans Barrel, Black Ink (Pack of 12)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a Latex-free Comfort Zone Grip for exceptional balance, comfort, and control.
- Stainless steel tip provides extended durability.
- Dark, vivid ink color of each pen is indicated by the stylish barrel color.
- Writes smooth lines of consistent density.
- Conveniently refillable with Pentel BKL10 ink refill.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, Fine Tip, Black Ink
Pentel introduced the first R.S.V.P. ballpoint pen in 1994 and it continues to be a favorite pen for those that appreciate quality writing instruments. The R.S.V.P. ballpoint pen is a sturdy, well-balanced pen designed for extended periods of use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For over half a century, Pentel has been synonymous with quality. We stand behind our products and want you to love each Pentel pen or pencil you use. We back every single writing product with our industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Sturdy, well-balanced ballpoint pen designed for extended use
- Comes with either black, red, blue, green, orange, pink, sky blue, or violet ink
- ComfortZone, latex-free grip
- Long, transparent barrel holds more ink
- Refillable with BKL7 (fine) or BKL10 (medium) refills in a variety of colors
- Durable stainless-steel tip
R.S.V.P. pens feature Pentel's exclusive ComfortZone, latex-free grip which is designed to reduce writing fatigue.
The long barrel of the R.S.V.P. is one of its distinguishing features. Not only does it look great, it also holds more ink than the competition and can write for almost a mile! Pens feature a transparent barrel that allows you to see the ink supply.
R.S.V.P. pens are refillable. Select the BKL7 (fine) or BKL10 (medium) refills, which are both available in a variety of colors.
Fine & Medium Lines
The R.S.V.P. comes with a durable stainless steel tip that delivers a consistent line without skipping. The 0.7 millimeter tip (BK90) writes fine lines; 1.0 millimeter (BK91 & BK93) writes medium lines.
|R.S.V.P.||R.S.V.P. Colors||R.S.V.P. Razzle Dazzle||R.S.V.P. RT||R.S.V.P. RT Colors|
|Tip Size||0.7 millimeter (fine); 1.0 millimeter (medium)||1.0 millimeter (medium)||1.0 millimeter (medium)||1.0 millimeter (medium)||1.0 millimeter (medium)|
|Barrel Color||Clear||Matches ink||Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Violet||Clear||Matches ink|
Pentel of America is a division of Pentel Company, Ltd., which has been producing the world’s favorite writing instruments for over half a century. Pentel is committed to quality, is known for innovation and is responsible for the development of many of the writing instruments in use around the world today. Pentel developed the Sign Pen, the world’s first acrylic fiber tipped pen; Pentel Arts, high-quality arts and crafts supplies; Recycology, a planet-friendly line of writing instruments; and Super Hi-Polymer lead - the #1 selling lead refill in the world. Pentel of America is based in Torrance, California. For more information, visit www.pentel.com.
RSVP Ballpoint Pen, Fine Line, Black Ink Pentel Co., Ltd. is a privately held Japanese company which produces stationery products. The name is a combination of the English words pen and tell. Pentel is also the inventor of non-permanent marker technology.
Compare with similar items
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, Fine Line, Assorted Ink, 5 Pack (BK90BP5M)
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, Fine Line, Black Ink, 5 Pack (BK90BP5A)
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Assorted Ink Colors, 8 Pack (BK91CRBP8M)
Pentel RSVP STYLUS Ballpoint Pen, Medium Line, Black Ink, Box of 12 (BK91L-A)
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine, Dozen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Your Austin Store||JA Wholesale LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Buy DMi Inc|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 0.65 x 0.65 in||7.38 x 0.5 x 3.6 in||7.38 x 0.5 x 3.6 in||7.38 x 0.5 x 5 in||0.65 x 0.65 x 7.38 in||3.25 x 1.25 x 6.25 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-1 more star...These pens continue to fail as I use them. Quality Control failed horribly. I got a bad batch or something.
ALL PENS except one have leaked like crazy as I write. Written pages are horribly ugly, littered with blots of ink that leak THROUGH the page. (I usually have to make a "pool" of ink on a corner of a page to lessen the random blots..it doesn't help.) I looked at the 1.0MM reviews and some had the same issues there, too. (Purchased around the same timeframe.)
Two pens now have 25% ink remaining after moderate use. I've switched to cycling other pens and the rest of the batch to see if one works. None as of yet. But they have all begun to empty out more slowly, since I cycle the pens.
I will not purchase these pens again the future, which is sad considering the circumstances that led me to purchase a box in the first place...I fell in love with one.
I had a randomly acquired one of these that lasted for years, so I thought to buy a pack of them.
Bottom line: Quality assurance is lacking, big time! Pentel, put $3 more worth of effort in manufacturing and tack the price on, we won't mind!
I'll add pics when I get a chance.
- Wonderful glide, no scratching.
- Perfect ink thickness, not too thin nor too wide.
- Great width and wholeness in the grip.
- Fulfilling, wonderful contact overall. Encourages either clear, bubbly script or small, concise and detailed.
- Fragile rear end! Don't drop them! If the rear cap so much as *taps* ANYTHING, it will crack. I have 3 with tape around the rear cap. You can also permanently affix the cap to the rear, but don't forget and remove it, your cap will pop right off.
- Bleeding tip. A bubble of ink swells constantly on the tip. Each of my papers have a pool where I discharge the bubble in the top corner or on a scratch paper. Sometimes, if I do not discharge the bubble it will leak mid-letter. Some pens appear to leak more than others, but all of them have leaked so far. 100% fault rate.
- Ink empties FAST. Probably related to the previous con ^. I've had pens go from full to flat in under two weeks of casual use. What!? Why???
Foreshadowing of my experience, the pens arrived in a cardboard packaging hardly thicker than paper...Which I could care less, honestly, had it not been predicting of the quality of pens contained within..
Please, Pentel, these pens are of a different class entirely regarding potential. Put an extra few dollars into quality and you will have an incredible addition to any writers arsenal.