|Item Weight||1.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||ZL31-W|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||49.00|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZL31-W|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pentel(R) Presto(TM) Jumbo Correction Pen, Fine Point, 12 ml
|Price:||$4.94 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Opaque fluid lays down smoother, offers complete coverage with no show-through or flaking
- Fine point metal tip for is perfect for small print
- Pocket clip for on-the-go convenience
- Ozone-safe Formula
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Presto! Jumbo Correction Pen Fine Point Metal Tip 12 ml/0.4 fl.oz. Pentel Co., Ltd. is a privately held Japanese company which produces stationery products. The name is a combination of the English words pen and tell. Pentel is also the inventor of non-permanent marker technology.
Compare to similar items
This item Pentel(R) Presto(TM) Jumbo Correction Pen, Fine Point, 12 ml
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HonestTraders||Amazon.com||BestSource OfficeSupplies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Golden Shop Star|
|Item Dimensions||0.2 x 2.7 x 0.2 in||0.5 x 2 x 7.25 in||2.7 x 1.8 x 12.3 in||2.88 x 7.5 x 7.63 in||5.2 x 1 x 8.1 in||0.9 x 0.6 x 4.1 in|
Top customer reviews
1. Ideal for correcting small errors in text-particularly, punctuation, symbols or numerical errors.
2. This is an ozone-safe, fine point (extremely small diameter) 0.4 oz metal tip correction pen with an integral mixer and plastic dispenser.
3. The cap serves as an integral pocket clip for those prone to mistakes.
4. Product is manufactured in Japan.
1. This unit is poorly engineered and designed for correcting larger text fields or errors as opposed to isolated punctuation. The metal tip is too small in diameter to efficiently distribute the fluid evenly over larger text-a huge disadvantage if you have much to correct.
2. Corrections with this product, when used as directed, will leave a glossy surface which may be noticeable on most paper stocks and surfaces-no better than traditional bottles of correction fluid with a brush or foam applicator. You will need to take this into consideration, particularly for important projects demanding scrutiny-i.e. art, sheet music or other sensitive projects.
3. Directions for proper storage of the product on the product label are confusing and incompatible with product design. The Directions state: “Store point up with cap on”. However, the bottom of the unit is oval and impossible to do without balancing the product against a fixed object. It it not designed to stand “point up” independently.
4. The metal point is relatively sharp and not designed to move effortlessly over the correction field. In fact, if used with too much pressure, the tip itself is capable of damaging the correction field.
5. On initial and successive uses, the tip can clog, requiring a second depression of the tip to clear the dried residue.
1. Unless you are using this to address extremely fine, limited corrections, I cannot recommend this product for the above-cited reasons. I have had consistently better results using traditional Liquid Paper correction fluids with a dense foam applicator as well as a correction tape dispenser-all at nearly 1/3rd of the price of this reviewed product.
2. Expensive, over-rated and not designed for flawless applications to larger correction fields. CD
It's also great for written stuff, but I definitely use it more for art!
I am very impressed with this Pentel Presto Jumbo Correction Pen, Fine Point... I have been using correction fluid of one type or another since 1962. (Yikes!) So I think I have some knowledge in this area, and when I tell you I am impressed, that is saying a lot!
This is a gem among many.. if you need one of these, this is the one to get, honest!!!