Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pentel Twist-Erase III Automatic Pencil, 0.7 mm, Black
|Price:||$3.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jumbo eraser is 1 1/4" long.
- Latex-free comfort grip.
- Large barrel.
- Jumbo eraser dials left to right to advance or retract.
- Push to advance lead.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pentel Twist-Erase III Automatic Pencil, 0.7 mm, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||5.5 inches x 0.5 inches x 0.18 inches||2.81 inches x 0.5 inches x 7.25 inches||0.1 inches x 5.5 inches x 0.4 inches||0.63 inches x 0.63 inches x 6 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.4 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.04 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. the feel: as soon as you pick it up, you will notice it is slightly heavier than many of the cheap mechanical pencils. this is due to the solid construction which gives it the higher quality feel. it also fits in your hand comfortably without being to larde and bulky.
2. the tip: the tip is made of metal which does not bend and break your led as other pencils can do. also it adds to the high quality feel
3. the lead: this pencil comes in .5, .7, and .9 sizes. this gives you plenty of options to choose from. i prefer the .7 because it is thich enough not to break (like the .5) and thin enough to always feel sharp.
4. the grip: the grip is thick enough to give a very comfortable cushion. it is the best grip i have ever used.
5. the material: it is not made out of those cheap, clear plastics, but instead a thicker plastic which does not crack and feels more durable.
6. the design: the clicker is not just the eraser at the end, but instead a larger section which prevents unwanted clicks while erasing
7. the thing that you can hook the pen to something with: it is made of metal and can be detatched. this precents it from breaking off or in half which is so common with other pencils. the ability to detatch is nice because you can fix it if it gets an inwanted bend in it.
8.Read more ›
My main Pencil is a Pilot Dr. Grip. I just find it very comfortable and I like the weight and how it writes smoothly. My tight pencil is sometimes a Graph-Gear 1000 and sometimes a Pentel Sharp P207. My casual pencil, however, is the Twist-Erase III.
The Twist-Erase III is just as good in its purpose as any of the other pencils I use. It writes and advances lead like a Pentel. No worries there. The ergonomics are good, not as good as the Dr. Grip or anything, but good. Clearly the best feature of the Twist-Erase III, however, is the long, endless, replaceable eraser.
Let's face it: we all use pencil because we plan on eventually having to erase. With my Dr. Grip, the eraser is tiny, so I carry around a Pentel Hi-Polymer Block Eraser to school. This is fine when I make a mistake and need to erase a bunch of notes. In fact, when I'm writing extensive notes it would be unruly to try to erase using a pencil-end eraser. But if you're casually writing here and there, you're not going to want to carry around a bulky eraser. Moreover, if you're filling out crosswords or forms, a block eraser is too large to erase letters from individual blocks: if you put a block eraser on a newspaper it will mess up the ink, mess up the eraser, etc. With the Twist-Erase you can use the eraser right on the pencil.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the 0.7 mm as much as the 0.5 mm, maybe a bit less precise, but an easy pencil to work with.Published 17 days ago by Robert D. Cormia
I love this mechanical pencil. It's my all time favorite brand. I always try to keep at least 3-4 on hand as it works great for drawing/ sketching or if I'm studying. Love itPublished 2 months ago by Rhonda
I have had three of these pencils for about 15 years. I have the .05, the .07, and the .09 pencils.
This is a FANTASTIC product. Read more
The barrel that holds the eraser will eventually break at the point where there are 2 perforations. They should make a metal version. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Jason
Comfortable to write with. Lead is light enough to erase easily to make changes but dark enough to read clearly.Published 16 months ago by Amy P. Price
This pencil was useful because I had alot of the erasers sticking around. I do alot of writing for engineering school and this pencil is very decent all around.Published 19 months ago by at&t universal