Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unknown People Paperback – March 19, 2012
|New from||Used from|
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
About the Author
Jacek Lidwin has photographed for over 15 years. He regularly publishes, writes and talks about his work. His photos have featured in many publications and he has produced artwork and promotional images for artists, theatres and newspapers. He was exhibited in various exhibitions in Poland, mostly in Katowice where he works and lives.
Visit his website:
jaceklidwin.com, for more details.
- The photographs have been taken in Szopienice. 2003
- Unknown People. 1-22.03.2008, Katowice, Altus building
- Human, space, light - theatre photographs. 18.06 - 03.07.2009, Roundabout Art Gallery in Katowice during 15th International Theatre Festival A PART
- Unknown People - 1-31.12.2009 MDK Szopienice - Giszowiec
- Packages for human beings - fashion photography. 10-20.09.2010, Altus building Katowice
- The ancients names fragments - jewish cemeteries in the Silesian Voivodeship. 19.01 - 20.03.2011 Archdiocese Museum in Katowice
- Theater Painting of Light with Arkadiusz Ławrywianiec and Tomasz Jodłowski. 2002
- netARTeria - european review of computer and internet arts. 2004
- Homeless Gallery in Katowice. 2002 i 2004.
- Cultural grant from Marshal of Silesian Voivodeship. 2008 and 2011
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|