Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.59 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Be a People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships Hardcover – October 1, 2007
|New from||Used from|
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
—Zig Ziglar, motivational speaker and bestselling author, See You at the Top
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Treat others as you would want to be treated: encourage them, appreciate them, forgive them, listen to them, understand them.
* In life you're either going to see people as your adversaries or your assets and that is how you will relate to them.
* Be more concerned about making others feel good about themselves than you are making them feel good about you...don't try to sell other people on your, try to sell them on themselves.
* The charismatic person will risk getting out of his comfort zone in order to make others feel comfortable.
* Roadblocks to charisma are: pride, insecurity, moodiness, perfectionism, oversensitivity, negativism.
* Those who are powerful in leadership understand that one of the key tasks of management is to find ways to grow people.
* We motivate best from the other person's perspective.
* Leadership is not a position that one is given. It is a position that one earns by proving faithful.
* When a leader stumbles, others fall.
A great review of all the things that are needed to be a great leader - especially the chapters on being an encourager, loving difficult people and how to be a person who can handle criticism.
I received a complimentary e-copy of this book from David C Cook in exchange for a fair and unbiased review.
Great to have in your leadership library or as a stocking stuffer....give to coworkers, team members or for young and older leaders.
Personal and professional growth are the things John always provides in his materials.
Summers' Love, A Cute and Funny Cinderella Love Story for light, fun, easy reading.
Most recent customer reviews
Looking forward to seeing him in May.