- Series: Organization and Management Series
- Paperback: 166 pages
- Publisher: Psychology Press; 1 edition (April 3, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780805840117
- ISBN-13: 978-0805840117
- ASIN: 0805840117
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,618,531 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
People and Profits?: The Search for A Link Between A Company's Social and Financial Performance (Organization and Management Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|