Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

People like Rielle Hunter, who have no conscience fascinate us

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 27, 2012, 3:38:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 27, 2012, 3:39:49 PM PDT
Wallaby says:
Between 1 and 5 persons out of 100 have no conscience. This is according to books like "The Sociopath Next Door" who teach us how to spot a person with no conscience. What is interesting to me is how fascinationg these people seem to be, for example Bundy, or even Rielle Hunter who complains about a having to drive a "used" beemer all the while living in $20,000 a month digs. Could it be that normal persons are amazed at the self-centered nature of these folks?

Posted on Jun 28, 2012, 7:57:01 AM PDT
Cindi says:
Very interesting. If you don't mind, I am going to copy and paste this comment in the "vile" conversation above. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012, 10:55:31 AM PDT
Wallaby says:
Sure, go ahead and add it to the first. It is fascinating to study someone so vile.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2012, 11:16:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 28, 2012, 11:20:18 AM PDT
SBC says:
I think it is even more fascinating that Rielle is so narcissistic and delusional that she actually thinks she can sell her side as the "good side" in this disaster she and Edwards created. I really think she sincerely believes she can convince us she somewhat innocent and Elizabeth was the bad guy. Clearly Rielle is not playing with a full deck when it comes to her real perception in society.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2012, 2:00:07 PM PDT
J. Brandt says:
Edwards - Narcissist. Rielle Hunter - Narcissist.

What else could have happened between these two self centered clowns???

The only truth in her book? She slept with Edwards. They had a baby together. Everything else is just nonsense which is what politicians are full of and what their mistresses are full of - pure nonsense.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012, 6:23:46 PM PDT
Wallaby says:
I think Narcissism is part of the sociopathic personality. With no compassion for anyone else but self, of course it is all about them. For example sociopathic criminals frequently blame the police, judge or even the victim for sending them to prison. Hunter has the nerve to blame Mrs. Edwards for the adultery of John. -- Narcissism.

Posted on Jul 3, 2012, 9:34:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2012, 9:36:13 AM PDT
jec says:
I was amazed at how this woman just expects people to hand her money and not work for a living.....now that her book has bombed, how will she support herself in the manner Bunny Mellon made her accustomed to? She says her child support settlement isn't good enough. I see a Playboy spread in her future.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012, 11:36:03 AM PDT
Wallaby says:
She already took her pants off and posed in GQ ! I guess she expects to be paid very well for the sex she provided to JE. Being paid for sex, is well not an occupation we all desire for our daughters is it? Message to RH : Get a job! Quit looking for publicity!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me
What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me by Rielle Hunter (Hardcover - June 22, 2012)
2.4 out of 5 stars (246)