- Series: New Press People's History (Book 1)
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: The New Press; Abridged teaching edition (August 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1565847245
- ISBN-13: 978-1565847248
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,779 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #850,882 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A People's History of the United States: American Beginnings to Reconstruction (New Press People's History) Abridged teaching Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Professor Zinn writes with an enthusiasm rarely encountered in the leaden prose of academic history, and his text is studded with telling quotations from labor leaders, war resisters, and fugitive slaves. There are vivid descriptions of events that are usually ignored. . . a reversal of perspectives, a reshuffling of heroes and villains. -- New York Times Book Review --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?