Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on August 23, 2017
I have vegan plans for these beautiful nuts when time allows. 4# is a huge bag of organic sunflower seeds. Husband is so sick they are waiting for me I the freezer. Don't want rancid seeds
on April 19, 2012
I've ordered these twice. The first order consisted mostly of large seeds (such as you would expect from a 14-16 lb carving pumpkin). These were quite tasty.

The second order was almost all smaller seeds (such as you would expect from a small ornamental pumpkin). This batch was not as tasty - being somewhat bitter, and the flavor seemed "off."

I would give the first batch five stars, and the second batch three stars. I average my review to four stars, but caveat emptor - you have no idea what you might get.
on March 10, 2013
These are a great snack and they are really healthy many benefits for the body. The company shipped them pretty fast I believe they cam a day early which is good always a good thing when an order arrives early. They are worth they money cheaper than getting them in the store but the shipping was a little high in my opinion but overall well worth the price. Be warned these are addictive (Not Really) but they are like chips you cannot just eat one handful.
on June 5, 2017
Great product and price
on January 8, 2014
These make great, healthy snack for kids and adults. I have found it easier to eat good foods to maintain my diet and good health with delicious produces like this. Just remember to just have 1/4 cup! I eat them with half an apple. (:
on July 1, 2016
The pumpkin seeds are excellent. Tender and tasty.
on January 8, 2014
These are very good tasting for Pumpkin seeds. I haven't actually ate them before, so I don't have a frame of reference as to how they compare to other brands. But I'm satisfied with my purchase, and that's what it's all about anyway.
on October 2, 2013
These were nice and fresh when I opened them and taste really good. I bought them to grind up and encapsulate with saw palmetto for my husband's prostate, but I may be eating some of these even though I'm not a pumpkin seed fan.
on April 5, 2014
I like seeds and nuts. So do my hamsters. When I buy in bulk I can make sure we all have the treats we like. Also, having them shelled in a definite plus. i hate cracking seeds!
on June 20, 2016
do not buy this, i did not get the brand that was shown, i got a random clear plastic bag of seeds from a different vendor, rubbish