|Item model number||Balance 380|
|Item Weight||7.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.8 x 10.7 x 1.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16.8 x 10.7 x 1.72 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
Peplink Multi-WAN Router (Balance 380)
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Installation of 1 router
- Password protecting your network
- Connecting up to four internet-ready devices
- Providing use and troubleshooting instructions
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increase your bandwidth and add redundancy to your network
- Split second failover - achieve 100% internet uptime
- Field proven reliability and stability
- Easy to use web based GUI - no expertise needed
- Bandwidth monitoring with easy to read graphs
- 1 Gigabit LAN port - DHCP Server - SPI Firewall - PPTP VPN Server - QoS - Bandwidth Management
- 3 Ethernet WAN ports plus one USB WAN port for use with a 3G/4G modem
- 200 Mbps Router Throughput
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Peplink Multi-WAN Router (Balance 380)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prime Electronics USA||Discover Savings|
|Connectivity Technology||—||ethernet||Wi-Fi||ethernet||WiFi, Ethernet, USB||Wired|
|Data Transfer Rate||—||100 Mb per second||100||1,000 MB per second||300||100 Mb per second|
|Item Dimensions||10.7 x 16.8 x 1.72 in||5.24 x 10.2 x 1.37 in||5.24 x 10.2 x 1.37 in||5.5 x 8.6 x 2.3 in||1.5 x 4.6 x 9.5 in||12.3 x 15.5 x 3.2 in|
|Item Weight||7.6 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.58 lbs||0.79 lb||4.5 lbs|
|Total LAN Ports||—||4||4||5||4||14|
|Wireless Compatibility||—||—||—||—||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n|
Smarter Router. Faster Internet. The Peplink Balance features up to 7 advanced load balancing algorithms that distribute network traffic among all connected links for faster, more responsive networking. When you want more speed, just add more links using DSL, Cable, Satellite, and 3G/4G/LTE connections, all balanced and optimized with our outbound traffic manager and DSL/Cable Optimization Technology. You get blazing quick performance that scales on demand and automatically adapts to even the heaviest network traffic. Load Balancing and Automatic Health Checks Keep You Open for Business. Get the most out of your Internet connectivity investment and keep network traffic moving smoothly at all times with Peplink Internet link load balancing. Pep link's intelligent load-balancing algorithms automatically analyze network activity and efficiently distribute traffic, preventing slowdowns and productivity losses. Our Automatic Failover and Health Check technology continually monitors DNS, ping, and HTTP response on all connected links, rerouting traffic around dead links to ensure seamless connectivity. Easy Outbound Policy Management Helps You Stick to Your Mission. Simplify outbound policy management, even with multiple WANs, using drag-and-drop rule priorities, per-application policies, routing by protocol, custom device rules, and domain-specific policies. No other router gives you this level of control, and it's easy to ensure that your most important traffic always gets VIP treatment. Our Web Admin Interface, CLI, and In Control Suit Every Management Style. Manage your Balance your way. The Balance's built-in Web Admin Interface features drag-and-drop simplicity, Configuration Wizards, and extensive help to make management a breeze. For command-line fans and legacy users, there's our new CLI interface, and remote users can manage multiple Balance units from anywhere with In Control cloud-based management.
Top customer reviews
When Verizon made FIOS available we upgraded the DSL--so now we just load-balance. As of today, the unit has been up for 413 days--no problems.
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.