|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Peplink Pepwave Surf On-The-Go Wi-Fi Router (SUS-AGN1)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Personal Extended Range Wi Fi Router
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi Fi 2.4/5 GHz Dual Band with LED Signal Bars
- 1 USB Port, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 Wi Fi as a WAN
- 4 Operating Modes: 4G LTE/3G USB Wi Fi Router; Cable/DSL/Ethernet Router; Wi Fi Repeater; Wi Fi Adapter for Wired Devices
- Supports Open, 802.1x, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11i
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Peplink SUS-SOHO-T Pepwave Surf Soho MK3 Router
TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router (TL-WR902AC)
TP-Link 2.4GHz 14dBi Outdoor Directional Antenna, RP-SMA Male connector, 1m/3ft cable (TL-ANT2414A)
Peplink APO-RUG Pep Wave One Rugged Access Point
Peplink Balance 20 Dual-WAN Router
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LDL Shops Gallore||Amazon.com||ShopChanute||1 SHOP DIRECT||Prime Electronics USA||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||WiFi||WiFi, Ethernet, USB||—||Wireless||wireless||ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||—||300||750 Mb per second||—||—||100 Mb per second|
|Item Dimensions||3.6 x 3.7 x 1 in||1.5 x 4.6 x 9.5 in||2.91 x 2.64 x 0.87 in||9.45 x 9.45 x 1.57 in||4.6 x 5.8 x 1.7 in||5.24 x 10.2 x 1.37 in|
|Item Weight||3.36 ounces||0.79 lb||—||2 lbs||0.93 lb||2.2 lbs|
|Total LAN Ports||—||4||—||—||—||4|
|Wireless Compatibility||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 A/C||802.11B||801.11 AC, 802.11B||—|
Get Heavy Duty Networking. While Traveling Light. Unlimited Wi Fi connections. Multiple profiles. Extended range radio performance. All from a single device that fits in the palm of your hand. The Pep wave Surf On The Go packs incredible networking power into a space saving package that goes wherever you go. Introducing the Swiss Army Knife of Mobile Web Access. Featuring an array of advanced connectivity options, the Pep wave Surf On The Go is one powerful little solution for multi device, multi user, on the road wireless connectivity. Use it as a Wi Fi repeater to expand coverage over a wider area. Connect your 4G/3G modem and use the Surf On The Go as a travel router. Make wired devices, such as printers, play nice with wireless networks. And share a single paid Wi Fi connection among your laptop, tablet, and Smartphone. With the Surf On The Go, you get all the mobile connectivity tools you need in one easy to carry, simple to use device. Why Look for a Hotspot when You Can Bring Your Own. Whether you're in the center of everything or the middle of nowhere, hotspots never seem to be available when you need them. But with a 4G/3G modem and the Pep wave Surf On The Go, you can create your own hotspot wherever you are, even in a moving vehicle. The Surf On The Go lets you wirelessly share your mobile high speed connection, too, so be prepared: when other wired or wireless connections fail, you might just become everyone's new best friend. Forget about Profiles and Settings. Surf On The Go Remembers. SSIDs. Passwords. Profiles. They're tough to remember and inconvenient to set up, especially when you're traveling with multiple devices and visiting multiple locations. Whether you travel once in a while or frequently, the Surf on the Go keeps all your login details in mind, freeing you to concentrate on what's important. You can even set up favorite locations and switch between them in a flash, putting you online and in business more quickly and easily than ever.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I looked at this router and the Pepwave SoHo and was worried the Surf On-the-Go would be stripped down from a feature perspective, but it isn't. It allows for multiple wan sources, gives you the ability to disable the access point wifi and even supports SNMP allowing you to monitor network bandwidth.
I've had this router for a little over a month now and it's been reliable. Nothing but high praise for it.
Even with the range set to Maximumin the Pocket's web interface I can only connect if I'm within a few feet of it and it is VERY susceptible to any kind of interference.
Unlimittedville won't let you take the SIM out of their provided portable hotspot and put it into another router, so I had to get creative.
With this mini router I can access the Pocket from anywhere in the house (and it's a large four-bedroom house).
It was very easy to set up. All I had to do was plug it into an AC power outlet and plug in the ZTE hotspot to it with a USB cable.
When I connected to its wifi it sent the Login Portal hint to my device which opened up the configuration page.
From there I set a password for the wifi,changed the name of the access point and I was ready to go after the Pelwave restarted itself.
When the Pepwave is plugged into AC power and my hotspot is plugged into the Pepwave, power is provided to the hotspot via the USB connection so it doesn't run out of battery.
One thing I'm a little confused about: Why is this called an "on the go" router when the only power input it accepts is an AC adapter?
Maybe it also accepts USB power when it's not plugged into AC? I don't know.
Edit 12/2/2017, Things I've discovered:
-- Security Vulnerabilities --
* SNMP is enabled by default, all three versions of it, and it uses a default password. Their forums contain posts by customers who complained that hackers used SNMP dashboards to gain access to their routers and reconfigure them. You need to either disable SNMP or change this password immediately, or anyone in the world can use SNMP to re-configure your router.
* There is no password set on the wireless access point from the factory. As soon as you power it on you should immediately go into the web interface and change the AP password.
* There is a firmware update that patches the KRAK vulnerability on Peplink's website.
--Configuration and Accessories--
* There are third party car adapters that make this an actual "on the go" router. Search for "car adapter [your model number]" on Amazon to find one.
* By default the wifi band is set to 802.11g which is 2.4GHz (slow). You have to change "Radio mode" to "802.11na" to get 5GHz (fast) to get modern wifi connectivity between devices connected to the Surf OTG. Note however that 5GHz is shorter range than 2.4GHz -- there is a speed vs. range trade-off. If you're having trouble with connecting via 5GHz set it back to "802.11ng". This will slow connectivity between devices connected to the SOTG, but you'll probably never need 5GHz to use all the bandwidth provided by a 4G access provider.
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.