- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003XL40QI
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #333,134 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Pepperidge Farm Crème Filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers, French Vanilla, 13.5-ounce (pack of 2)
- vanilla wafer filled with vanilla creme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flavor: French vanilla | Size: 5-ounce (pack of 4)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
As part of a Yankee swap, I was gifted the Pepperidge Farm Hazelnut Creme Pirouettes with a large container of hot chocolate. What a treat. There are about 30 some odd pirouette cookies in a tin container. Each pirouette has 60 calories, one or two with a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea is a very nice treat. I usually have a cup of tea in the afternoon, and the addition of two pirouettes is a fine snack. I particularly like the delicate hazelnut flavor in these crisp cookies. Good for dunkng if you are in that frame of mind.
Recommended. prisrob 01-01-16
Each rolled wafer contains the following:
*22.5 Calories from fat
*2.5 g total fat
*1.25 g saturated fat
*0 g trans fat
*less than 5 mg cholesterol
*20 mg sodium
*9 g total carbohydrates
*0 g dietary fiber
*6 g sugars
*0.5 g protein.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent treats! Melts slowly in your mouth. (The container can be reused as a Starbucks coffee container.)Published 2 months ago by The Observer
unfortunately the cookies arrived completely crushed. I had purchased them to serve at a party and they were no longer presentable.Published 2 months ago by Hope Weaver
These came in crushed only about 5 per container were whole. If you don't mind buying crumbs of cookies, this is perfect for you, otherwise look elsewherePublished 2 months ago by Ashley Kale
I can't stop eating this wafer stick that's filled with french vanilla.Published 3 months ago by Carmen Diaz