Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Peppermint Essential Oil - 100% Pure, Natural and Therapeutic Grade - 10ml – By JuJu Aroma
|Price:||$8.45 + $2.50 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- If you're looking for 100% pure, unadulterated essential oils, Juju Aroma has them. Our essential oils are distilled from aromatic plants that are grown, harvested and processed all over the world. They have been ensured to stay in their purest state.
- Oil Quality: All of Juju Aroma essential oils are tested with Gas Chromatography (GC). This guarantees that the oils are pure and the amount of chemical components are within the predicted norm.
- Our bottles are made of a semi-transparent black glass. They offer the most protection for our essential oils. Our caps are tamper-resistant with twist-and-break seals. They also have built in, oil resistant dropper inserts. We want to make sure that our clients are protected and would feel confident in the oils that they purchased from us.
- The labels on our bottles utilize top-notch hot stamping technology with silk screen printing. When you accidentally spill some oil on the label, you can wipe it off easily without worrying that it will stick onto the label.
- Bonus downloadable eBook " Essential Oil Info Chart" is included. An essential oil use chart is an excellent way to become familiar with the wide variety of therapeutic essential oils and their uses. Anyone can benefit from this excellent reference.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Scent: Earthy, smoky, spicy, and musky
Benefits: Great for digestion issue. Nausea, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
Safety Information: Avoid if pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use on babies or small children. May cause irritation to sensitive skin, however it is rare. Important to do a patch test, first, before applying in large amounts. Do not use in baths. Should not be used in conjunction with homeopathic remedies, as it will act as an antidote.
Application: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizer, Diffuser, Oil Burner, Inhalation, Compress, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care, Cleaning Products.
Search "JuJu Aroma" on Amazon search bar to find out what other oils we also carry.
Go to the top of the page and CLICK THE "ADD THE CART" Button right now and enjoy your aromatherapy experience!
Top Customer Reviews
5 days later, I received this product and immediately put it to use.
I dropped 5 drops diluted in water using my Koko Aroma Oil diffuser purchased last month and within minutes enjoying the uplifting peppermint scent.
I also put 5, 6 drops on a cotton ball and placed under the liner of my trash can, another cotton ball with 5 drops of this oil placed inside a dry flower vase at the entrance of my place. The whole house smells fresh, uplift and AMAZING.
Even though the bottle stated the benefit as good for digestion issues, nausea etc... I believe it helped relieve sinus head ache as I have sinus problem.
I tried a few drops on the filter of the car diffuser (also purchased last month from Amazon). Even though this scent is uplifting, it made me calm and happy so I realized that I didn't mind the traffic, I enjoyed staying in my car with my zen music and the peppermint scent of Juju Aroma.
We are planning to purchase this product again once I finish this bottle, because my husband and I loved this product, and I would like to thank the Juju Aroma to send me the product. My review here based on how honestly we felt and unbiased
I think the built in dropper is a great idea, though the amount of control over and seeing how many drops come out is not as good as a regular eye dropper. The peppermint scent is very nice, but I have never tried other brands to compare "strength" of smell with.
I would like to know if therapeutic grade means it can be ingested, though I would not likely use it for that.
I got this to see if using it along with a eucalyptus based oil in my diffuser would help open up my sinuses. but it doesn't help. Seems like nothing is helping that. That said, I have become a fan of using a diffuser just for the the dispersing of beautiful scents. Never in a million years would I ever use a chemical based air freshener or candle to make a room smell good. Diffusing essential oils actually contributes to a feeling of well-being for me, so now I believe in aromatherapy (LOL). There is no burning of anything so no generating of indoor air pollutants. I feel that essential oils are among the very few things that are actually good for me that I can put into the air.
I love using this oil in the shower. I put several drops in the shower and when the hot water hits it...it smells really wonderful. This product is also great for hair and scalp. I recently used the peppermint oil and I have been very pleased with the results. I mix it with my leave in conditioner to stimulate hair growth. It has a pleasant aroma and offers a wonderful tingling sensation on my scalp. This is a must have for healthy hair growth! It was worth it. Thanks!
This is the greatest product to control mice and other pest in the house. Just a dab on a cotton ball, pitch it in the back of your cabinets and under the sink. Replace with new balls about once a month. I don't know where they go, but they are not messing with my house anymore. I hate spiders too and they hate the peppermint so they’re not coming back. Thank you so much for this wonderful oil! It’s truly 100% pure essential oil. All natural. Greatly recommended.