Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita) - 4 Oz. Bottle With Dropper - Steam Distilled Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 100% Pure, Natural, Undiluted - Mint Fragrance Uplifts, Energizes, Reduces Stress
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FREE SHIPPING on all USA orders! All orders are backed by a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
- We only sell the HIGHEST QUALITY. This is true peppermint (mentha piperita), not Japanese peppermint, otherwise known as cornmint (mentha arvensis). Our oil is distilled from the finest hand selected mint leaves to ensure the absolute best final product.
- Our oil is STEAM DISTILLED at low temperature and low pressure. High temperatures and pressure can damage the integrity of the oil and cause some of the benefitial components to breakdown. Even though it is cheaper and faster to use high heat and pressure, we insist on doing it the right way for you.
- A SOLUTION TO MANY PROBLEMS! The contents of this one bottle can help with respiratory problems, assist your gastroinstestinal system, improve concentration and alertness, ease stress and tension, and soothe minor aches and pains. You can also use it around the house and yard to repel pests such as rodents, cockroaches, spiders, and ants. All while smelling absolutely amazing!
- ENJOY the crist mint aroma of Nami Naturals Peppermint Oil. Add a few drops to a diffuser, sit back and breath in the amazing scent. Relax, and feel your stress and anxiety melt away!
Customers also shopped for
You've Found It! Introducing The BEST Peppermint Oil!
Enjoy the authentic scent of true peppermint
Our oil is distilled from handpicked leaves of the peppermint plant, Mentha Piperita. The leaves are steam distilled using low temperature and low pressure to ensure the therapeutic qualities of the oil are maintained. The result is a high quality concentrate: 100% pure essential oil with the crisp, uplifting fragrance of peppermint.
Healing yourself is easy and enjoyable!
Put a few drops in a diffuser and perfume the air. Relax and enjoy the amazing scent. The sweet aroma helps melt stress away and reduce headaches. It helps improve alertness and concentration. With a high menthol content, it will help clear congestion and ease the symptoms of many respiratory problems. Dilute it with a carrier oil and apply it directly to your skin to help relieve aches and pains. Add a drop or two to your favorite drink (we enjoy Japanese green tea) to help ease digestive problems such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), indigestion, heartburn, and nausea.
Get rid of pests safely and naturally!
Although we LOVE the smell of peppermint, many common pests can't stand it! Use peppermint oil as a safe, non-toxic alternative to help deter spiders, mice, ants, roaches, and other creepy-crawlies from sharing your home. Forget about poisons and messy traps. Make the pests flee with a smell you will absolutely love!
Shop With Confidence
With Nami Naturals, your satisfaction is guaranteed! When you purchase from us, you know you will always get the highest quality. Our products are 100% pure, with no additives, preservatives, or dyes. We insist on the best for our family, and we know you do too.
We Offer A Lifetime Guarantee That You Will Love Nami Naturals Peppermint Oil.Click The Yellow 'Add to Cart' Button Now And Pick Up A Bottle Or Two Today!
Top customer reviews
I also added a few drops of oil to my humidifier when I had a cold recently, and added a couple of drops to a hot bath for aroma therapy. This is handy to have in your household it can be used for bath and body products, cleaning products and even to deter spiders.
The bottle you receive is rather large and will probably last you a lifetime. It comes with a dropper so its easy to incorporate the peppermint oil into skincare and other recipes! I highly recommend this. ***I received this product in exchange for an unbiased review.
I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100 percent my own!
This oil is a high quality oil that has been distillers from peppermint leaves to create one of the finest peppermint oils. The leaves were hand selected. I found that some of the oil, just a few drops, in with my peppermint tea, really helped when I had indigestion. More than the tea alone usually does. I'm going to definitely try it out for mice, since we have mice in our garage in the spring and summer.
Product received in exchange for an honest review.
Though I did receive this Peppermint Oil to review, all opinions are 100% my own.