Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pepto Bismol Ultra Caplets, 24 Tablets, for Relief of Gas, Anti Diarrhea, Heartburn, Nausea, Upset Stomach, and Indigestion
($0.27 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.61 (36%)|
|Ingredients||Active Ingredient (In each Caplet): Bismuth Subsalicylate 525 mg Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate See more|
|Item Weight||0.07 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.61 x 3.19 x 1.61 inches|
About this item
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Pepto Bismol Ultra provides fast and effective relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED Brand for Upset Stomachs (Based on Pharmacy Times 2020 Survey - upset stomach remedies category)
- 2X CONCENTRATED FORMULA*: Pepto Bismol Ultra’s 2x concentrated formula* provides the same amount of medicine in a smaller dose, so you take half as much liquid but still get the same fast & effective relief of Original Pepto Bismol. (add legal super: “ *vs. Original Pepto Bismol “
- CALMS AND SOOTHES: Pepto Bismol’s coating action calms your stomach and soothes your digestive tract to provide effective relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea
- CONVENIENT FORM: Pepto Bismol Ultra Caplets are a convenient way to get on-the-go relief from your upset stomach symptoms
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pepto Bismol helps relieve all 5 symptoms:
- Upset Stomach
Pepto coats the esophagus, stomach, and intestines to relieve Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, and Diarrhea.
Pepto coats to soothe the irritation in your stomach and digestive tract.
Pepto provides fast 5-symptom relief to make your digestive system happy.
Pepto Bismol Caplets Ultra. When you have stomach troubles, Pepto's coating action calms and soothes your stomach providing fast digestive relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea. When you have stomach troubles, Pepto's coating action calms and soothes your stomach providing fast relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.61 x 3.19 x 1.61 inches; 1.12 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 13, 2018
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble - HABA Hub
- ASIN : B079NFNTNZ
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,161 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin), taking other salicylate products. Do not use if you have an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis. When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredient (In each Caplet): Bismuth Subsalicylate 525 mg Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate
Swallow with water, do not chew. Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 caplet (1 dose) every ½ hour or 2 caplets (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea. 1 caplet (1 dose) every ½ hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea). Do not exceed 8 doses (8 caplets) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.