- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Boydell Press; 1st edition (September 22, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843831465
- ISBN-13: 978-1843831464
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,928,087 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Perception and Action in Medieval Europe 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Will provide plenty of food for thought for historians of medieval culture. AMERICAN HISTORICAL REVIEWHere medievalists and cultural historians find many a new insight. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIBLICAL STUDIES
About the Author
Professor Harald Kleinschmidt is Professor of the History of International Relations and Dean of the Doctoral Program in the International Political Economy at the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba-shi, Japan.