Add to your order
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping. Details
98% positive over last 12 months
DACORM Massage Gun - Percussion Muscle Massage Gun for Athletes, Super Quiet Portable Electric Sport Massager, Handheld Deep Tissue Massager of Y8 Pro Max (Gray)
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Use for||Whole Body|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||2.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Massage Gun, equipped with a 3300mAh Lithium battery, lasts from 8-15 hours massage use on a single charge. Comes with a USB charging cable(Charging Plug Not Include), suitable for all charging ports.
- Musle Massage gun, 7 speed levels &12 massage heads, suitable different body needs, effectively relieve back, neck, arms, legs, muscle soreness.
- Massage Gun Deep Tissue, effectively prevent slipping and make it easy to grasp.After 10 minutes of continuous use, the percussion massager will automatically stop running, providing intimate protection for your health and effectively protecting battery life.
- Massager Gun, the noise is less than 40 dB, allowing you to have a nice relaxation experience in the office, gym, and travel.
- Percussion Massage gun, lightweight design, with carrying case and user manual. If you're picking out gifts for man, women, or as a Christmas present, New Year's present, this is a cool option.
Frequently bought together
From the brand
COOL GIFT CHOICE
Enjoy Your Relaxing Time！
Long battery life
Y8 Pro Max Massage Gun is built-in with a rechargeable lithium ion battery. Each full charge can support up to 15 hours of massage, boosting your workouts throughout the week.
AI intelligent control chip processing response quickly
Built-in press feedback system, according to the pressure to adjust the motor output power.
Brushless high torque motor
With Unique Quiet Glide Technology and 24V brushless high-torque motor, it produces only 40dB of sound in your work. You can enjoy your massage time quietly and comfortably.
1、ANTI-DRIP CARRYING BAG*1
2、POWERFUL MASSAGE GUN*1
3、USB CHARGEING CABLE*1-(CHANGING PLUG NOT INCLUDE)
You can connect the USB charging cable to any power supply with USB socket for charging, such as mobile power supply, laptop computer, car USB socket, etc., so that the massage gun can charge anytime and anywhere.
- Model: Y8 Pro Max
- Size: 24.5cm*18.5cm*7.0cm
- The material: ABS
- Interface: Typc-C 24V/1.0A
- Inside the box size: 25.5*10.5*36,5/1.68kg
In order to allow you to easily switch massage speed at each speed gear, we specially set up [pressure sensor].
While enjoying a massage, press the massage gun firmly. When the pressure display on the screen lights up, the massage speed will be accelerated.
Note: Do not use the massage gun to massage bones, wrists and other fragile joint tissues. Acceleration may result in injury.
Please read the instruction carefully before use.
- Product Dimensions : 9.65 x 2.76 x 7.28 inches; 2.1 Pounds
- Item model number : Y8
- Batteries : 3 A batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 12, 2021
- Manufacturer : DACORM
- ASIN : B09LQNGBGH
- Best Sellers Rank: #21,387 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #77 in Electric Back Massagers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*SIMPLE to use.
*Battery life seems better than suggested.
*Pain relief willy vary depending on how deep you massage, the types of muscle aches you have and the power setting in which you choose. In other words, muscle tightness and knots are toxin build up in general. It takes a couple sessions and plenty of water to flush out those toxins...
Me being the type to forgo instructions on most items, this was no exception. I just got right to it. But, first, let me clarify that my opening statement is just to say... It REALLY is that simple to understand how it works.
It should arrive with NO charge in the massager at all. Which is a good thing, to begin the first charge at ZERO with this type of battery. I can imagine most people, especially those like me who suffer many muscle/joint hotspots will be chomping at the bit.
Fortunately, for me, I had a couple other products to distract me for 20-30 minutes while it changed. That put it around 40% which is plenty to give this baby a curious "test drive "
I tried it first (all areas with the round ball) on my forearms as they were quite sore from work... JIMMINY CRICKETS! I could feel it getting into some deep tissue and started to relax my whole body. Sure, I was anxious to get to my aching lower back that was screaming at me.
But, I decided to go for a spin on my feet... SWEET BABY JESUS! My back, legs, shoulders or any other aching muscle begging for deep tissue therapy could wait. The next 10 minutes (5 minutes per foot) was pure euphoria.
All that being said, here are my honest opinions... forget any of the vibrating massagers you have bought from big box stores, pharmacies, etc. We have broken three of those in the past year and they simply suck in comparison to this percussion massager. For one, they simply don't get into deep tissue and you apply your own pressure and it breaks easily. A lot of you know what I'm talking about. To avoid such an instance with this percussion massager, it actually has a "pressure indicator" on the led display (if you are in a position to see it) and it will automatically shut off if you apply too much pressure (I think fourth blue "dot") for more than a couple seconds.
My suggestion is to not go all crazy hoping to relieve every aching muscle in your body (I personally need this for every muscle group and dozens of specific knotted areas). If you know anything about massage therapy, especially deep tissue, or ever been to a professional massage therapist, you know the next day the muscle can/will be sore. This is no exception because it WIIL get into those deep tissues and knots.
The attachments are quite simple to change. Again, I started with the round ball. Simply push it in and it will lock in (no "click"). Often it will even "push back" depending on where the rotation of the motor had stopped. This is common sense to me as it IS a percussion motor, but some might not understand what that means. To change, firmly pull out with a SLIGHT twist and it will easily release. By the way, it doesn't come with any instructions telling you these things, so take my advice and don't try to be all "HERCULEAN" with the attachments.
The short pamphlet will give you basic suggestions on which areas to use the different attachments, but in the end, you will figure out what works best for you. However, for your feet I DO recommend the same "T shape" as the pamplet... GLORY HALLELUJAH.
I got a free return.
Now I charge it with 5V DC USB cable, and it works well.