Peg Perego Orion Front Mount Child Seat
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fitting Can be installed on bicycle frames from 32mm to 52mm (1.3” - 2.0”)
- One-Click: Installation An innovative installation system makes attaching and detaching the child bike seat to the bicycle frame quick and simple
- Adjustable Footrests Three position adjustable footrests lets the Orion grow with child
- Adjustable Harness Includes a 3-point safety harness that is adjustable in length.
- Specifications: Height 24.3" Length 17.7" Width 13" Weight 4.85 lbs
- Ages For children ages 12 months - 33 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Comfortable and fun ride for child
Give your little one a ride they won’t forget with the Orion! This front-mounted child bike seat lets you keep your child close, while enjoying a fun bicycle ride. The Orion comes equipped with a unique mounting system that allows the child bike seat to attach to the head tube of the bicycle.
Innovative Mounting Bracket
An innovative bracket system allows the Orion to be fixed to the head tube of the bicycle. This enables the Orion to be attached to the bike in a way that will not throw off the center of balance for the rider.
Supports many different frames
The unique design of the bracket also allows the Orion to be mounted on almost all types of support frames. It will fit bicycle frames from 32mm to 52mm (1.3 inch 2.0 inch). The Orion can also be mounted on electric bicycles (E-Bikes).
Once the bracket is fixed to the bicycle, installation is a breeze with the 'One-Click' installation system.
Includes a 3-point safety harness that is adjustable in length.
|Item Dimensions||24.3 x 13 x 17.7 inches|
|Item Weight||4.85 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||7.4 pounds|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Update May 2017
I've been using this seat for a while and it is still...Read more