Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 15, 2012
Picture indicates that the necklace has 4 strands of pearls twisted together; there are two strands totally separate. One strand is in the preferred "bronze" and the other a mix-match of a few bronze with the remainder white & tan which stand out and look cheap. If you wish to twist the strands using the link included in the box you do not end up with a 36" necklace but a 12" choker. As I am in Canada and the cost of shipping it back would be prohibitive I am forced to accept it. I will not be giving it as a gift as I intended and I am now faced with finding a replacement gift for this item. What an expensive waste of time and money.
on August 7, 2013
the only twisted thing about this necklace is the picture and the provided info. pertaining to it! what you will receive is two "non-twisted" 36" necklaces that have no twist to them. there is some funky ring clasp, that if used you end up with a CHOKER and i do mean choker. i buy longer necklaces because i am short, and longer necklaces provide the illusion of a longer neck vs. the chopped look of shorter necklaces, especially chokers. amazon really mislead (lied) in the presentation of these necklaces and you might as well forget the so-called "easy return" claim--there is nothing easy or timely about it. SHAME on amazon on this item!
on December 20, 2012
There is nothing wrong with this necklace, but I feel the picture is a bit misleading. In order to get the great four strand twisted look, it becomes a choker. It still looks alright if you just twist the two strands together, but isn't as funky as the person I got it for wanted it to be. Not a bad deal, I just wish I had read more carefully to know it wouldn't be the full 36".
on February 3, 2013
The actual product looks a little cheap and fake but for the price it serves its purpose. I bought this to have as just a basic accessory that could go with multiple outfits, and it has done very well with that. I just wished it looked a little less cheap up close.
on March 26, 2013
The necklace was what I ordered. But it was very twisted and tangled. It took a while to get it untagled. I was very disappointed it took so long to be delivered. I ordered it before Valentines Day as a gift and received it last week. I should have been told immediately delivery would be delayed so I could have had time ordered another item.
on February 28, 2013
When I rec'd this box it was left in the snow on the side of my stairway @ my fr. dr. When I opened the box the article was disheveld. In the picture I thought that the jewelry looked twisted & was one piece & could be made into three diff. lengths alltogether, but there are only two pieces. It's ok!
on September 23, 2013
I loved this necklace ,the length was perfect! The pearls were uneven in shape and size but the color kind of hides that unevenness, and you can wear it with anything
on September 24, 2013
This had a crazy good price when I bought it. It looks fantastic. I use it for really fancy occasions. Highly recommend
on March 25, 2013
at last! got the pearls, lady was stunned and very happy, wait was worth the trouble she wears them alot and always oohs and aaahs over them
on November 19, 2012
I got this item today and ABSOLUTELY love it! It is much more beautiful than the photo and can go with at least 5 colour outfits.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.