- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B008DNA9WU
- Item model number: 31000
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (399 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,446 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Perfect Fitness Perfect Pushup
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.96 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original Rotating Pushup Handle
- Rotating handles help reduce joint strain
- Engages more muscles
- All Fitness Levels
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This sleek version of the Perfect Pushup features our unique rotating handles that allow your arms to move naturally, the same way they do when you throw a punch or press up a dumbbell. The Perfect Pushup Basic works for any fitness level – from beginner to professional athlete. Includes: 2 patented rotating pushup handles and Navy SEAL inspired 2-minute drills Product Details: Unique rotating handles help reduce joint strain and engage more muscle. Comfortable rubber grips. Ball bearing system provides smooth, full rotation. Non-slip base. Workouts customized for beginner to advanced levels with Navy SEAL inspired 2-minute drills
Top Customer Reviews
I figured, who needs a Perfect Pushup device when the floor is right there? But the Perfect Basic Pushup not only eliminated my wrist pain, I found that the push-ups with this device are far superior to regular push-ups with the hands flat on the ground because you can go down further (or deeper), as the floor is no longer an impediment. So 10 push-ups with this device "feel" equivalent and I believe are better for you because of increased range of motion, than 20 push-ups with hands flat on the floor. At first glance, the product seemed of cheap plastic, but after using it for a few weeks, I feel it is a great quality product and I highly recommend it.
Regular push-ups for me generally leave my triceps and pectorals sore. Push-ups with these made my triceps, shoulders, upper back, sides, and pectorals sore, it's amazing how much harder these make you work.
My only complaint is that the rotation cannot be locked in some way, it took steady hands to stop myself from rotating, because it just happens naturally. Rotation though is incredibly smooth.
+ Helps ease the stress on the wrists
+ Easy to grip
+ Steady, doesn't slide
- Handle can get a little uncomfortable (suggest wrapping this in something softer) because while it has padding, it is hollow
Overall it makes doing push-ups more comfortable, and I would suggest these over the traditional method.
They're stable, wide and easily rotate. Also, they lift your hands three or four inches off the ground, allowing you to flex even further towards the ground for a more effective range of motion. My only tiny complaint is that the underside of the grips are hollow and square-ish, while a rounded underside might be a TINY bit more comfortable. That said, don't wrap your fingers all the way around them and you probably won't notice or care.
Assembly was easy, but I couldn't get them to snap all the way together with just my hands. The first time I used then, my body weight easily snapped them fully into place.