- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.3 x 3.2 inches ; 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B014R2S1VG
- Item model number: 31201
- Average Customer Review: 128 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #213,431 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Perfect Fitness Pull-Up Assist Pro
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Versatile - attach to any multi gym or pull-up bar
- Adjustable height allows user to Use for both pull-ups and dips
- 2x the power- Dual interior latex tubes doubles the assistance and offsets bodyweight
- Adjustable height - steel Cam buckle adjusts length
- Maximum weight capacity 300Lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Unicorn US||Amazon.com||Ironcompany Fitness Equipment|
|Item Dimensions||7.3 x 10.2 x 3.2 in||—||6 x 6 x 3 in||—|
|Item Weight||1.6 lbs||—||1.3 lbs||—|
Perfect Pull-Up assist Pro helps you get stronger and maximizes your workout by providing Assistance when you do a Pull-Up. It helps offset your weight so you can focus on good technique and form. Heavy-duty nylon strap with steel Cam buckle to adjust length.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, if you are wondering if this is better than the type shown in P90X2, I would definitly say yes.
Construction: Solid. Have no doubts about the strength of the unit.
Performance: Again, solid. It can help lift me (200 lb male) up. The resistance/assistance is pretty easy to work with. You simply adjust the length of the strap. Shorter = more assistance. Longer = less.
Cons: My only complaint is that it has a strong smell of surgical tubing. If that's your thing, then great.
I have it hung on the barbell of my Smith Machine.
The clasp for the top makes it easy to attach and detach, so you could even take this to your gym with you, no problems.
Ability to lengthen or shorten based on height on lower portion (grey)
Helping me get my pull up and chin up game strong! - I'm serious! This is a "no excuses" tool that I can TELL I'm getting better/stronger.
Almost too long when extended and I'm 5'2 and have it shortened all the way. When putting all my weight on it, my foot touches the ground. (Working on bending knees, but not there yet).
No place to hold up extra length of bottom strap - this isn't a must have, but it does/can get in the way. Right now I have it wrapped around the foot strap.
If you're torn and shopping around, I really don't think you'll be disappointed with this item.
Update: Apparently customer service is non existent; mine broke after limited use and I sent details to "email@example.com" as requested and no response.
-Very secure and sturdy. No safety concerns with this.
-Helps you work on form and build strength until you can do pullups on your own
-Has held up well to 6+ months of daily use by a very overweight person
-Can't really think of any