|Print List Price:||$18.99|
Save $9.00 (47%)
Price set by seller.
Perfect (Flawed) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Kindle, April 4, 2017||
|Length: 352 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $12.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 12 - 18||Grade Level: 7 - 13|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I absolutely loved the first book. I devoured it like no tomorrow. It was incredible and it was effective. I couldn't wait to jump into this book. Unfortunately as fate would have it, I had a tonne of other books and exams to do first. But here we are. I am about to start this book and I am super nervous. I am not sure what to expect from it besides that it will be great. Here's to hoping that this will also blow me away.
Thank you so much to Jonathan Ball Publishers for sending me this book to review. I am so grateful! Just a small little disclaimer for those reading this. I received this book for free. No money from my pocket was spent in getting this book. Please note that in no way does this affect my opinion. All thoughts still remain my own.
There wasn't much of a change in the writing style from the first book to this one, so if you would like to see my thoughts on the writing style be sure to read the review on the first book. Which can be found here.
The plot to this book was superb. I was addicted from the first page. The story sort of picks off right where we left off. With tensions running thick and the danger for Celestine still be high. I was sitting on the edge of my seat from the very beginning and even when the last page was gone, my shoulders still remained tense and a soft and mild sense of adrenaline was slowly pumping through my veins. I was additives to Celestine's story since the first book and to be honest I still want more. I want more moments where it can go either way. I want more scenes where Celestine does a complete one-eighty and surprises not only the characters but us, the readers, as well.
This book reconfirmed and strengthened the characteristics that were present in the characters in the first book.
Celestine is still a strong and independent woman who has definite leadership skills. Carrick is still a strong yet understanding character who feels deeply. I hardly get as attached to characters as I am to these characters. I just want more and it breaks my heart that I won't be able to see more of them.
Overall, in the worlds of A Magical World of Words, I was blown away. I had my socks knocked off from the beginning. There is no other way for me to say that this book is amazing and perfect.
I highly, highly recommend that you go out and buy this series because I can promise you that the moment you pick up the first book and read the first sentence, you won't be able to put the series down.
Thank you so so so much to Jonathan Ball Publishers for providing me with a copy of this book.
Yours in Reading,
I really enjoyed the concept of the acceptability of many Flaws in #1, but found the concept did not progress in #2 but sank into a miasma of a unrealistic behaviour of powerful people.
Also realised the books were for Young Adults so probably I was not the right audience.
Most recent customer reviews
Perfect ending to the FLAWED duology!Read more
made. I'm speechless, when you read this book you feel as if you are inside the book
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Prejudice & Racism
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Science Fiction & Dystopian
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Politics & Government
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Prejudice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Social Issues