- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: CICO Books (September 10, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906525811
- ISBN-13: 978-1906525811
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,145,025 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1597 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework
- #1693 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion
- #2228 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Perfect Handmade Bag: Recycle and reuse to make 35 beautiful totes, purses and more Paperback – September 10, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Give fabric a new lease of life with one of these fantastically chic recycled bags. In today’s modern, environmentally conscious society, with its emphasis on reusing and avoiding plastic bags, a practical bag has become an essential part of everyday life.
About the Author
Since childhood, Clare Youngs has loved making beautiful handcrafted objects. She studied graphic design and went on to work in packaging for a number of high-street stores, including Marks and Spencer and House of Fraser. Clare has since worked in illustration and book jacket design before deciding to turn her attentions to craft full-time, and is the author of Stylish Papercraft: 25 Contemporary Projects for Your Home (Hamlyn, ISBN 978-0-600618-53-9). The Perfect Handmade Bag is her second book.