- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: CICO Books (September 10, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906525811
- ISBN-13: 978-1906525811
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (34 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#908,522 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1252 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework
- #1313 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion
- #1769 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Perfect Handmade Bag: Recycle and reuse to make 35 beautiful totes, purses and more Paperback – September 10, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Since childhood, Clare Youngs has loved making beautiful handcrafted objects. She studied graphic design and went on to work in packaging for a number of high-street stores, including Marks and Spencer and House of Fraser. Clare has since worked in illustration and book jacket design before deciding to turn her attentions to craft full-time, and is the author of Stylish Papercraft: 25 Contemporary Projects for Your Home (Hamlyn, ISBN 978-0-600618-53-9). The Perfect Handmade Bag is her second book.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?