Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 172 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on November 8, 2017
If added to coffee it does clump. Takes a lot of stirring to change that. A blender is simply more appropriate and effective. Moderately creamy texture but no more than regular MCT oil when blended. I had been hoping to avoid having to use a blender so often but this doesn't work very well. Also not sure about the manufacturing process involved. I do not see any advantage of this powder over regular oil, especially the ones with the drip free lid. And I don't suffer any digestive issues with the regular oil. I won't buy again and will stay with the regular MCT oil.
on November 18, 2017
This is the cleanest MCT oil power that I’ve found. It mixes well hot or cold and doesn’t have any fillers. I really love the fact that it doesn’t give me digestion discomfort like other MCT oils. Define worth a try and I’ll be buying again.
on October 26, 2017
I usually take this after a meal with a mix of water and one of the 0 cal lemonade packets. I don't drink coffee and I don't k ow if I'd like it in tea... mixes well, no taste so you can mix with just about anything.
on November 24, 2017
Product was delivered in a timely manner. Product appears to be as advertised. The product mixes well with coffee which is how I use it. Time will tell if it protects my body. It does go down smoothly which is important as the oil version often causes stomach upset.
on November 19, 2017
I have purchased this product 3 times. The first time it was great: mixed into my coffee easily, was pleasant tasting, and gave me an nice boost of energy. The second time, as noted in some other reviews, it was a bit clumpy and more of a challenge to mix in, but otherwise ok. The last jar of powder I purchased is not only clumpy, but leaves a very unpleasant oil slick on top of my coffee. I will not be finishing this cannister and am unlikely to buy again.
on May 5, 2017
Tastes good, blends/stirs in good, seems to be what it says it is although I have not used it long enough to notice any difference in my bond, mind or soul.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2017
If you're on the Keto diet-this is a must--I use in my Chocolate Mug Cake recipe from Keto Connect--Get it!
on November 24, 2017
Mixes well no after taste I use this in my coffee everyday before a workout love it!!
on April 26, 2017
Mixes super well with water, coffee, anything and keeps me full during intermittent fasting. LOVE IT!
on August 20, 2017
This product gave me so much energy during my workout. It tastes like non fat milk. I love it!!! Will definitely re-order!!!