- File Size: 1992 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MV8EDEI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #277,912 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Perfect Mix: How to Use a Vitamix to Ease Into a Plant-Based Diet (that sticks) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
It gets right to the obstacles to and opportunities for eating a delicious, healthy diet that provides energy for active living.
Also, I love the way it starts with easy basics and progresses to a complete diet for healthy life.
We love our VitaMix, and the recipes are great!
I downloaded this book for free during his promotional period, and I was really disappointed. Truthfully I lost interest and zoned out while reading through most of the pages.
There were recipes mentioned in the book, but they were just links to his web site. Why not list the actual recipes in the pages in the book??? Shouldn't seeing a few recipe examples be a big part of how to use a vitamix to ease into a vegan lifestyle?
In my opinion, it came across as too preachy, and as one other reviewer mentioned, it just felt like one big Vitamix-paid promotion, including the many links to his shopping page and promo code to buy a vitamix. I mean, really, you don't need a vitamix to become a vegan, but it's a convenient subject to use to promote the purchase of a vitamix.
Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Vitamix. I'm not a vegan, but I appreciate Lenny's recipes and his past reviews were definitely instrumental in my decision to purchase one; but lately I'm feeling a little betrayed by Lenny and "Life is no Yoke" - It seems like it's transitioning to dollar bills and not as much heart.
For example, at the top of his "recommendations" vitamix webpage it only recommends the most expensive new models, touting them to be the best for new buyers. Well, the Vitamix is a huge investment for a lot of people, and I could only afford a refurbished 5200, which has made me extremely happy for the last two years.
I struggled with posting a review for this book, because I really like Lenny, and I don't like criticizing someone's art, but I just feel like he needs to take a step back and remember that it's not all about the money. It's about convincing more people to a healthier lifestyle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Natural Foods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Vegetables
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Kitchen Appliances > Blenders
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Natural Foods
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegan & Vegetarian > Vegetables