Perfect Pet Fecal Worm At-Home Detection Test Kit - Detects Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms and Coccidia in All Animals
|Price:||$33.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Convenient Testing - Collect the Sample and Mail to the Vet Lab Instead of Spending the Extra Time and Money Going to a Veterinarian
- The Kit Includes: Sample Collection Kit, Pre-Paid Mailer, and Best of All Free Shipping!
- The CDC States that Between 10,000 and Up to 1 Million People Get Worms Each Year Causing Severe or Even Deadly Diseases So it is Important to Test Your Pet to Protect Your Health.
- Pets Win All-Around - Affordable Care They Need and Early Diagnosis that Could Possibly Save Their Lives
- Also Tests for Tapeworm If You Send in a Separate Collection Bag in the Same Mailer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Perfect Pet’s Fecal Worm Pet Test Kit detects a variety of worms, such as roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, coccidia, and sometimes tapeworms in all pets. This at-home worming stool test is easy-to-use and cost-efficient compared to pricy veterinarian visits.Pets include, but are not limited to, dogs, cats, kittens, puppies, birds, reptiles, rabbits, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, goats, chickens, ducks and even camels!Expert testing analysis if your pet has worms, what worms, worm infestation severity and what de-wormer to use on your pet. This home test uses a licensed Veterinarian Lab to receive optimal data analysis to assure your pet is getting the best care. Compare to: HomePet, PetConfirm, Canine HealthCheck, PetMedella. It is suggested by vets to be tested for worms 4 times per year, which can be very costly, but with the home pet worm test, you save hundreds of dollars. Worms are one of the most common health problems for some pets, but fortunately very treatable and can also affect you and your children. We urge attentiveness with worm testing, heartworm prevention, deworming and watch for any unusual behavior. If your pet lives indoors or spends time outside, they can become host to internal parasites. Since it’s relatively easy for a pet, especially young cats and dogs, to acquire worms, it is good to know the warning signs. Signs your dog may have worms include: visible worms in eggs, feces, fur, ears or vomit, scratching of rear, bloated stomach, weakness, increased appetite, constant hunger, weight loss and bloody diarrhea. Signs your cat may have worms are: dull-looking coat, pale or white gums, dark or tarry stools, diarrhea, vomiting, loss of appetite, pot belly or abdomen swelling, lethargy or visible eggs in feces. Luckily, if signs get overlooked, our fecal worm pet test will detect the worms for you and give you the data needed in order for you to seek the treatment necessary for your pet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?