Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Perfect Pod Eco-Carafe Refillable Capsule, Keurig ..." and save 9% off the $17.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Perfect Pod Eco-Carafe Refillable Capsule, Keurig 2.0 compatible
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eco-Carafe refillable cup fits Keurig 2.0 coffee makers
- Carafe size refill cup allows for larger brewing amounts, either into a travel mug or Keurig's Carafe
- Micro etched stainless steel foil that provides excellent filtration
- Use your own coffee and save up to 80% vs K-Carafe pods
- Eco-Carafe refill cup enables Keurig coffee maker to brew in Carafe mode for larger coffee volume
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perfect Pod.||Amazon.com||DI ORO||Housewares Solutions||Chefs Best||Epic Sweet Products|
Use a Perfect Pod Eco-Carafe instead of K-Carafe packs allowing you to use the coffee of your choice and save money too! The Eco-Carafe offers the best value and highest quality refillable carafe capsule on the market. Eco-Carafe can be used to brew directly into a travel mug (10-16oz) or into Keurig's Carafe(24oz and up) The integrated micro etched stainless steel filter provides the best filtration possible in a permanent filter. The Eco-Carafe 2.0 lid is attached with a reliable mechanical hinge that is guaranteed not to break. Use any coffee you like and enjoy your favorite blend or variety.
• Eco-Carafe enables Keurig brewer into Carafe mode for larger coffee volume brewing
• Saves up to 80% over the cost of pre-filled K-carafe capsules
• Compatible only with Keurig 2.0 models
• Use fresh coffee for a better tasting cup of coffee
• Easy to use, rinse to clean, dishwasher safe
• 100% satisfaction guarantee
• Permanent micro etched stainless steel filter with stylish Eco-Carafe embossing
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Extra thick BPA-free plastic with integrated snap-in mechanical hinge and self-latching lid
• Can be used with Perfect Pod - EZ-Carafe Filters
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, I would recommend using a paper filter with this device. A company called Perfect Pod makes filters that will work with this carafe. If you do not, the coffee gets impacted in the carafe and is a bit difficult to remove; I used a spoon while rinsing it under the faucet. With a paper filter, you just pull out the filter and toss it in the trash.
The carafe was recognized by the Keurig 200 I used. I added the same amount of grounds that I used with my drip coffee maker to make a 16-20 ounce cup of coffee. I first tried using the option to make three cups of coffee - about 14 ounces for the Keurig. The coffee tasted a bit weak for my taste. So then I tried using the two cup option and selected strong for the brew. This made about 16 ounces of coffee and it tasted good to me - comparable to the drip coffee maker. The two-cup option with strong selected on the Keurig actually made more coffee than the three cup option (strong was not available on the three cup option for some reason). So it seems that the two cup option is preferable. The problem is if you don't select the strong option, the water passes through the grounds way to fast to provide a proper brew - at least for me.
I will probable still use my drip machine when drinking coffee at home, but if I need a cup to go, I know that I now can use the Keurig with my own coffee grounds.
The post office took it's time getting it here, but that was no fault of the product or vendor.
Before you return that Keurig 2.0 you got for a gift, do invest in this! Keurig is really missing the boat by not having a reusable for their 2.0 series.
I can't recommend this item highly enough.