Perfect Bake 2.0 Smart Scale and Recipe App Kitchen Tool, Wireless (Bluetooth 4.0)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect Bake 2.0 Smart Scale and Recipe App Kitchen Tool is Wireless
- Forget measuring — Just pour! Pour too much? Don’t worry. Perfect Bake automatically adjusts to fix your recipe. Virtual bowl on screen fills up as you pour, telling you when to stop. Auto-scales recipes for number of servings and different cake pan sizes and shapes
- Generate a Shopping List of ingredients you are missing for the recipes you want to make. Choose from 300+ chef-tested recipes or add your own. Not enough ingredients? Use the Pantry feature to find out what you can make with what you have!
- 2 AAA batteries required (not included). Scale max capacity: 11 lbs (5 kg) with 0.5 gram precision. Compatibility: iOS 7.0 or higher, Android 4.3 or higher, NEW - Kindle Fire (3rd gen or higher)
- Includes: wireless smart scale, app, 3 color-coded bowls, and phone/tablet stand
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Perfect Bake 2.0 Scale and App make baking easier, faster, and foolproof. The wireless scale automatically connects to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth 4.0. The included app guides you through the entire baking process step-by-step. Perfect Bake measure by weight just like professional pastry chefs do. The result is perfectly delicious. Every. Single. Time. 2 AAA batteries required (not included) Scale max capacity: 11 lbs (5 kg) with 0.5 gram precision Compatibility: iOS 6.0 or higher, Android 4.3 or higher, NEW - Kindle Fire (3rd gen or higher)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Never experienced technical problems with the scale itself. For those considering whether to buy the 2.0 vs. 1.0 version, I would ask whether the customers highly value counter space. For users in smaller kitchens, a wireless connection may be much preferred over the wired one.