- Series: Small Business Series (Book 18)
- Hardcover: 237 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2nd edition (July 25, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471004030
- ISBN-13: 978-0471004035
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,046,731 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Perfect Sales Piece: A Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide to Creating Brochures, Catalogs, Fliers, and Pamphlets (Small Business Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Publisher
Instructs the reader on the step-by-step procedures of literature production--from initial concept to final publication. Covers copywriting, illustrations and design, along with the production process itself. Discusses the latest desktop publishing technologies as well as illustrates which typefaces, folding and binding techniques work and which don't.
From the Back Cover
Everything you need to Design it, Plan it, Budget it, and Produce itYourself! How do successful entrepreneurs, freelancers, and others put the look, the feel, and the message they want to deliver into great sales and advertising literature? Successful advertising consultant and bestselling author Robert W. Bly knows the answer. He walks you through every phase, from deciding on the type of sales literature you need, to writing, designing, illustrating, and printing it. He delivers hundreds of helpful tips with first-rate examplesboth works-in-progress and finished products. Whether you need a simple offset flier or a full-color, multipage corporate brochure, this is your one-stop source for the perfect sales piece. Learn how to:
- Set production schedules and budgets and stick to them
- Hire and communicate with writers, designers, and printers
- Use the latest desktop publishing technologies
- Fold, bind, and lay out your brochure with appropriate typefaces and visual aids
- Cope with special problems such as: addressing multiple markets, multistep sales cycles, finding a unifying theme for disparate products, introducing new products or services
- Manage an ongoing promotional literature program
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Same with this book. I keep it on my shelf for reference in case I need to write in a format I'm not too experience with.
Worth having handy.
WE Kelton, writer
I used it to learn the basics, which I used to produce two sales brochures that greatly pleased the clients: one a non-profit and the other a growing hi-tech firm.
Start with this one. It's very good indeed