Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on October 12, 2016
Very difficult to follow. Somewhat lame plot. Narrative all the way through it. No sex. Scenes.
on January 30, 2014
I purchased this because I wanted to see another movie with Roselyn Sanchez. I think she's a talented actress, very beautiful, and I have enjoyed her in Without a Trace and Devious Maids. But this monstrosity is unfathomable. The voice-over narration is annoying and monotonous. There is no story or character development.

I watched it three times in succession, yet I still have no idea what the point was. I went to imdb and tried to give a chance before watching it a second time. Alas, this movie is hopeless. And what a shame for several fine actors that appear in it.
on April 9, 2013
I was soooooo disappointed in this movie!!! The cheesy narration just killed it for me!!! I got tired of hearing the guy by the first 5 mins and found myself wishing, oh so hoping that he would JUST SHUT UUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!! The ONLY redeeming asset in this film is Roslyn Sanchez...she took all the pain away!!!
on November 23, 2010
This review is for the Amazon VOD rental of this film. This film is very hit and miss.
The film is well shot with some beautiful scenes. I found the narrative over every scene
to be a drawback. The narrator/main character seems to speak non-stop without telling
the viewer much of anything. I give the film high points on ambition but it fails to
deliver on it. I have to say Roselyn Sanchez is a very good actress and such a lovely
woman but even she can not overcome the material she is working with.
on June 9, 2016
Dave Vanian ❤️
on January 25, 2010
I am so sorry I was unable to see this 'Bigger than Life' movie in the theater on the Big Screen! The first time through this wonderful movie was a bit confusing for me. Thank goodness I could just play it again and experience it a second time in the comfort of my family room. Picking-up on the nuisance, subtle dialogue and humor required more than one viewing (for me); I was not prepared for all the action and "hidden messages". A true ART FILM and beautifully done! Anton Pardoe is FABULOUS and, of course, Roselyn Sanchez is beyond gorgeous/enchanting!
on November 27, 2011
If you love really weird thriller, then this movie is for you...Senorita Sanchez is hot and sexy! A must see!
on August 7, 2012
Nope. .... Here are a few more words for you in case you need them. This movie was not worth watching.