- File Size: 320 KB
- Print Length: 82 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (September 3, 2013)
- Publication Date: September 3, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EYTUOQS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#953,239 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #12701 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #12989 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #14278 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance
|Digital List Price:||$4.99|
Save $0.50 (10%)
A Perfect Solution Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
3 Delighted Stars
SHORT - SWEET - BEGINNER M/M BDSM
A Perfect Solution may be the perfect way to ease into m/m bdsm. There isn't anything dark or even too twisted here and the friends to lovers romance turns out sweet.
River - "River sashayed" right into my heart. I like boys who know how to sashay and River seems to excel at it. He also bounces, pouts and flings himself, dramatically.
"River's grin took on that manic edge they'd all learned to be wary of. He shoved at Jeff's shoulder playfully. "I'm not jumping, silly; I'm bouncing." The way he reverently breathed the word "bouncing" was enough to show exactly just what kind of frenetic state he'd already whipped himself into."
Jeff - A little grumpy, a little grouchy, but also the mother-hen of the band. Jeff likes to keep his ducks in a row, but River is just always out of line. Let's see if Jeff has a way to whip his best friend into shape. Btw, there is no whipping in this story.
"It felt so good to just hold River close in the quiet of the night, like he was already taking good care of him; Jeff had never wanted anything more than that. He tried to tell himself he'd never need more than that."
River is the hyper lead singer of Caged Hearts. The band has achieved success, meaning they live their lives on the road, with each other...all the time. Luckily they all get along well, it's just that River can't seem to settle after a night on stage. Someone has to help him calm down and that task falls to Jeff. Fortunately, Jeff has the perfect solution to help River. Unfortunately, the solution just uh...unsettles Jeff.
This is a delightful, little, first-timer bdsm. Have no fear here.Read more ›
THREE & A HALF STARS-- A.E. Lawless' debut story, "A Perfect Solution" is a friends to lovers short about pop rock musicians discovering a new kinky facet to explore. River the lead singer of Caged Hearts has a hard time focusing and spazzing out of his fellow group members. Jeff, guitarist of caged Hearts and River's good friend, inadvertently discovers River responds well to control and River's submissive tendencies. Good thing for both men, Jeff has played scenes and like to Dom.
"A Perfect Solution" is 82 pages of part fluff, part steam and part kink. It was easy to read and enjoyable (especially that last scene between the men - yum!) It read like BDSM for beginner's so if you don't have the patience for reading stories like that, I would not suggest you trying this book. But fans of sugar kink, who don't mind a little D/s and humiliation of the lightest sense, this might be for you. I did enjoy the book but there were some areas of concern that stopped it from being a 5 star read.
Areas of Concerns : Though it was a hot number, this story has a few issues.
- The fan fiction/ slash fiction feel in the beginning - It's not a problem because out of all the fan fiction I've read, musician slash has been the most prevalent. So for me, the beginning read like something I have read before with (insert a popular boyband/ pop group of choice here because these guys in the story was generic) a group that we didn't get any depth to. I have read stories where one member is like the 'momma bear of the group'. Then they end up falling for the delicate baby of the music group many times before. I wish something was added or changed up a bit to lose some the bleh feel. Nothing came off as original on that front.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Caged Hearts current tour is exhilarating and exhausting for the band members. Guitarist Jeff is simply attempting to get some sleep after a concert while lead singer River is... Read morePublished on July 19, 2014 by Amazon Customer
Right off the bat, thinking back onto this book, one thing that stands out completely for me was when Jeff and River were having their "talk". Read morePublished on October 16, 2013 by Crystal's Many Reviewers
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance