Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perfect Solutions Golf Ball Finder Glasses
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 23, 2010
I was first exposed to these glasses while golfing with a friend. He was able to quickly find an errant ball in the high grass fairway rough for me. After investigating the market and price range of the many products available, I selected this pair of glasses based on price and versatility. They have a replaceable lens for general sun protection conditions which eliminates the need for an additional pair of dark glasses in the golf bag.

I have used these glasses for about a month. They have worked very well to help find the potentially lost ball. The one drawback with the blue lens used for finding a ball is the illumination some types of vegetation. If there are a lot of light colored leaves in the area, these are illuminated as well as the golf ball which makes it more difficult to find the ball. In general, the ball appears to glow when viewed through the blue lens. Thanks to these glasses, I find more balls than I loose on a round. I have recommended them to my golfing partners.
on October 25, 2011
I live near a golf course and my daughter and I go out looking for lost golf balls for fun. We have a couple bucket fulls. I bought these thinking that maybe they would help a little. They do work, but not what I hoped for. I usually take them off and find them with the naked eye easier. I've probably found one ball out of a dozen with these.
on May 25, 2013
this gimmick sounds great and my son and I (not strong golfers) thought these would be helpful. They kinda work on VERY green grass where you would see your ball anyway. They do not help differentiate between leaves and the ball.
on October 21, 2013
It does work and does make the ball stand out much more than without the glasses. But remember, if the ball is hidden in deep grass, or under something, you will never see it, unless the ball is visible to the naked eye, the glasses won't help a bit.
on September 1, 2012
The glasses work well but are not miracle workers. Good to have a around in the fall when you're on the fairway but can't locate the ball not so great looking for a ball in the rough.
on December 31, 2012
Sometimes you need just a little more visibility for that hidden ball. Anything that makes it faster to find the ball is what I want and these glasses do the job. Of course if you can't see the ball at all because it's behind tall grass, nothing will help except walking back the way you came. But if there is a little ball showing, these glasses will make it a little more visible--just what you might need to locate it.
on March 11, 2014
These are simply a piece of blue plastic and dont have a "frame" like the picture shows. Golf balls do shine when you put them on but so do rocks and other objects on the ground. Not really that helpful.. my optinion is to skip it
on June 22, 2012
These are really amazing, the glasses make golf balls really pop against the sky and green. I was amazed as I looked around and saw the light color object mainly white and yellow really pop out against the background.
on October 25, 2013
The money i saved on golf balls paid for these glasses 10X over. These glasses work great in the fall when there are a lot of leaves on the ground and you have trouble finding your ball. The case really comes in handy, I keep mine on the side of my golf bag.
on December 3, 2012
I had read previous reviews about a few other customers receiving the wrong glasses. Since these two occurances happened awhile ago, I decided to take my chances. The glasses I received also had the brand name Park Avenue and look like all blue plastic safety glasses. They do not even resemble te blue lense and black frame sunglasses appearance. I have tried to print out a return label and keep getting referred back to customer service. I am still awaiting an answer from customer service and hope to receive the correct glasses in time for the holidays. I know that if I was receiving these as a Christmas present I would be very disappointed in the cheap quality of the glasses I received.
review image review image