|Item Weight||14.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 12 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||BKit23|
|Style||Perfect Survival Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Deluxe 2-Person Perfect Survival Kit for Emergency Disaster Preparedness for Earthquake, Hurricane, Fire, Evacuations, Auto, Home and Family
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 Pocket Hiker's Backpack With Additional Pockets Inside
- 72 Hour Kit Designed for 2 People - Twice The Water!
- 25 Essentials for Disaster Preparedness and Survival
- Ready-Made, Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A. (with international components)
- Our Best Selling Kit, Packed Well for Safe Shipping!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Deluxe 2-Person Perfect Survival Kit for Earthquake and Other Disaster Preparedness Situations!
- The “Perfect Survival Kit” was created out of a crucial need for an affordable, reliable and safe way for our customers to prepare for disasters. Since there are numerous types of both natural and man-made disasters, the “Perfect Survival Kit” needed to encompass all these situations. Why is our kit the “Perfect Survival Kit”? Because we have spent over a decade perfecting a kit that would not only work for all types of disasters, but also include the diverse needs of our customers.
- Our kits were designed to be able to be stored at home, work, school or in a vehicle. We wanted to provide the essential tools for evacuation, sheltering-in-place as well as a grab-and-go 72 hour kit for individuals, families and groups. Sparked by our team members’ real life experience in earthquake survival, we knew what it took to survive. Reliable food, water, communication, shelter, sanitary and hygiene needs are critical. Our company’s primary goal has always been saving lives thorough preparedness.
- Our customers have told us that they appreciate the time and care we have taken to pack our kits with the utmost care. They have also told us stories of how our kit brought them comfort in the time of need. Nobody wants to be in a disaster large or small. But even just having a power outage for a day, a few days or even weeks can turn your world up-side-down. But our “Perfect Survival Kit” has you covered in the event you do find yourself in one of these types of situations.
5-Year Shelf Life - Canadian and United States Coast Guard Approved Food Bars & Water Pouches
- Includes 24 Pouches of Datrex Water - Twice the amount of water as leading suppliers.
- Each pouch contains 4.227 oz of premeasured Purified water for immediate use.
- Superior packaging materials for optimum durability. Easy to dispense; compact pouch.
- Pouches can be frozen & used as cold packs. Helpful even for pets during hot weather..
- Manufacture and expiration date is stamped on each water pouch for easy replacement
- Includes Two 2400-Calorie Datrex Food Bars - these food bars provide essential energy & nutrition in emergency situations and are an excellent addition to any emergency preparedness supply.
- These survival food bars taste great (similar to a dry, shortbread cookie) and have enough energy to sustain an individual for up to three days.
- There are 12 individually packaged 200-calorie tabletized bars in each bar making it easy to dispense and measure when in survival mode.
- These bars are great in 72-hour kits for your home, school, vehicle or business.
- Both Datrex food and water exceed United States Coastguard specifications.
Perfect Survival Kit First Aid Personal Kit (One Kit for Each Person) and Supplemental Kit For All
- Qty 2 N95 Masks Particulate Respirator to keep dust, dirt and bacteria from entering your mouth, nose and lungs. Easy to use and NIOSH Approved.
- First Aid Kit x2 each containing 1x3" bandages, 2x4" Adhesive Bangage, Knuckle Bandage, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, tongue blade, wound wipes, gauze pads, Non-Adhere pads, cetafen, proprinal, nutralox, all in a convenient recloseable bag.
We have added these extra items to supplement your first aid kit. This will give you a "How To" first aid guide, tape, scissors, instant cold pack, tweezers and elastic bandages to help with injuries.
- First & Aid Guide Booklet
- Adhesive Tape 1/2"x2.5 yds
- Elastic Bandage 3'x5 yards
- Sof-Adhere Sterile 3'x4 yrds
- Forcep disposable tweezers
- Metal Scissors w/ blunt end
- 2 powder-free Vinyl Gloves
- Instant Cold Pack 5"x6"
Perfect Survival Kit Tools, Shelter, Hygiene, Lighting, Communication and Other Great Necessities
Shelther, Protection, and Lighting Tools
Tools, Communication, and Playing Cards
Hygiene Accessories - Each Person x2
Top Customer Reviews
The pump flashlight is cheap and it is obvious that if you really need to use it to see in the dark, its going to fail after just a few minutes of continuous use. I bought cheap toy LED flashlights that will outlast this one.
The radio actually has a couple batteries, the receiver is poor, and you really don't want batteries and that liability of needing them. You want a crank radio. And one that's better than this.
The big killer in this kit is the boxed water. With just mild abuse, those paper boxes of water rupture, and the water pretty much destroys everything else in the pack.
My advise is this.....if you want to have a survival pack....get yourself a decent backpack and load it with the following:
*Bottled water (in as small a plastic bottles as you can get-safer that way in case one leaks).
*A decent first aid kit
*A couple of good camping emergency blankets (the compact ones).
*Hand Crank Radio
*A few days of dehydrated camping meals
*A compact respirator with refills
*A good knife
And call it good.
Don't buy this kit thinking you have what you need if you are suddenly in the middle of a big earthquake and there are no infrastructure services. This kit is not that kit. And in fact, if you do buy this kit....dump it out on the floor when you do....and take a good look at it. Then replace nearly everything in it, with a similar concept item that will actually work. :-)
As an inspector of survival kits, I'm not impressed with this one....and I don't think you can buy something that will actually do you much good for under $500. And buying something cheap that will actually not do you much good, is about like not having one at all.
Best to build your own.....and then take more time paying attention to what the disaster plan is in your particular area, and you'll be way ahead of the game.
If you keep this in your car, and you don't wear comfortable walking shoes most of the time when you drive/commute, you should probably do what my wife did, and throw a pair of walking shoes in the trunk along with your kit. Breaking the high heels off looks great in the movies, but it isn't practical.
The only thing I wish that this kit had was the type of rechargeable flashlight that will also recharge your cell phone; I might be getting one of those separately, but it is a shame that they didn't add that feature, since they have practically everything else!
Make sure you check the shipping cost on these: Some distributors advertise a low price, and then charge a shipping rate almost equivalent to the sales price!
This bag had multiple 200 calorie bars rather than 1 or 2 2,000 or 3,000 calorie bars. I liked this as I figured if I was stuck somewhere, having a couple bars a day rather than a couple bites a day would make life that much better.
The other reason is the quantity of water supplied! A good amount to support my wife, 2 year old, and me if we got stuck for a couple days.
The first aid kit is very basic with the usual basic adhesive band aids, so we supplemented a larger kit with it too. The backpack is great for keeping everything together, but I would say that is it. The canvas on the backpack feels strong and thick, but the nylon parts (side touching your back and shoulder straps) feel so thin and week, they wouldn't hold up outdoors I don't think. The bag easily fits in the rear under floor storage in our Honda Pilot, and the backpack has plenty of room for personal additions if Desired. The 5 year shelf life is great too!