Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Perfect Ten Paperback – August 15, 2016
Discover collectible copies of the books you love
Explore rare and antiquarian books from independent booksellers around the world. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Nikki Worrell is a country girl from South Jersey who took her love of reading and shifted it into a love of writing. When not at work as a full-charge bookkeeper in Philadelphia, she’s at home writing, reading or simply spending time with her husband of over twenty years. Both she and her husband love animals immensely, which is evident in her writing. If there is any advice she would impart upon you, it is this: Follow your dreams. Always. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s foolish or unattainable. You have but one life to live—live it!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Joe has been forced into a life of escorting out of extreme need to take care of his mother & sister at the age of nineteen. He thought he had the perfect life until he is hired to take Faith to her sister's wedding by Faith's closest girlfriends. Boy, was his life turned upside down from the moment he met Faith. Everything that he thought he wanted & was important meant nothing if he couldn't have her heart.
I found this story truly refreshing! Often times with many of the stories we read, the guy is perfect & the woman in the story in a size zero with not a flaw to speak of. There are so many positive messages weaved throughout that you can't help but feel good about it from the start. Joe & Faith are a fun & sexy without a doubt. You can't but cheer them both on and enjoy their journey to find true love. Loved Faith's girlfriends and how they rallied around her, especially Chloe. She was a hoot!
My only compliant is that I feel the last 15% of their story was a bit rushed and the writing not having as much depth as the other 85%.
With that said, overall I still feel that it was a wonderful plot and look forward to reading Chloe's story next year ;)
I don't do spoilers so I'll just say, I'm so glad I pick up a copy!
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!! I got chills & cried during the epilogue.
I love the characters, the story line. This was a complete story that kept me on the edge of my seat.
Looking for Chloe's book. I can't wait !
Most recent customer reviews
Well written content, thanks Nikki.
Curves are beautiful and hot. 🌠
I really loved the characters in this book. I could totally relate to Faith's issues with her body image.Read more
Joe is a super hunky escort who decides to give it all up after his one date with Faith.