The Perfect Yoga Towel - Super Soft, Sweat Absorbent, Non-Slip Bikram Hot Yoga Towels | Perfect Size for Mat - Ideal for Hot Yoga & Pilates!
|Price:||$15.88 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||24" x 68"|
|Color||Black W/ Grey Trim|
|Brand||YOGA · MATE|
|Product Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPER SOFT & ABSORBENT - The BEST yoga towel for those sweaty sessions of bikram / hot yoga where you need to absorb your sweat to stay in pose and balanced.
- PERFECT FIT & PREMIUM QUALITY - This high quality, odorless, durable, non-slip microfiber towel is perfectly sized (72" x 26") to place on top of any regular and XL sized yoga mat.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Bring it everywhere! It’s super lightweight, easy to pack, and dries fast - perfect for pilates, exercise classes, the gym, showering, camping, travel, beach, and more!
- EASY MACHINE WASH & DRY - Wash and dry separately first, then it’s fine to throw in with the rest of your laundry so you’ll always have a clean towel for your next class!
- 100% YOGI HAPPINESS & SAVINGS GUARANTEE - Not satisfied with your Yoga Mate experience? Simply contact customer service and get a full refund!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"You Sweat, Yoga Mate Absorbs"
Introducing...the Perfect Yoga Towel by Yoga Mate!
Stay dry and stay in pose with our super soft, ultra-absorbent microfiber yoga towels!
You can now avoid slipping on your mat - just lay the Yoga Mate towel over your mat and spray a little water to dampen the towel to keep it in place.
- Machine Wash & Dry - Unlimited Uses
- Made Slightly Larger - Fits Regular & XL Yoga Mats - 26" x 72"
- Perfect For - Hot Yoga / Bikram, Vinyasa, Pilates, Cycling, Meditation, Sports, Exercises, Gym, Beach...and More!
✔ PRO Yogi Tip - Save 10% When You Order 2 Towels, Save 15% When You Order 3 Towels, Save 20% When You Order 4+ Towels!!! (Applies Automatically at Checkout)
What's included with every Yoga Mate order:
- (1) Perfect, Non-Slip Yoga Towel by Yoga Mate
- Washing Machine & Drying Instructions on Packaging
- Our 100% Yoga Mate Yogi Happiness Promise
SCROLL UP & ADD TO YOUR CART NOW!!
Jen & Brian
Premium Microfiber wicks away your sweat, leaving you dry and in pose!
Exclusive Colors & Premium Stiching
Grab the original Tie Dye towel and impress your fellow yogis!
Multi-Purpose Towels for ALL Activies
Bring your Yoga Mate towel everywere! It’s super lightweight, easy to pack, and dries fast - perfect for pilates, exercise classes, the gym, showering, camping, travel, beach, and more!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Buttons_aren't_Toys on August 16, 2017
So, I noticed that everybody at my yoga class started bringing towels that sit on top of their yoga mats. I live in a beachy CA resort town, and needless to say, yoga here is pretty darn stylish. Not one to be left behind by my peers, I knew I needed a yoga towel. Well I'm stoked on it. The tie-dye look is pretty sweet, I feel like it's definitely the coolest looking towel at yoga class. I think it says, "yeah I'm into healthy living, but I also might have done psycadellics before."
It's a fun looking towel and it definitely does feel like I'm getting a more solid grip on my mat. I also have a really basic yoga mat, so I found that when I perspired I'd start to slowly slip. This resolves that slipping, now I'm hitting these wild poses without hesitation and I can tell everybody is impressed. But also, I've felt the really nice towels they sell at that one designer outdoor equipment store, and the difference is that those ones have these little rubber studs on the bottom. I kinda wish this towel had some of those studs, but I recognize that is the difference in price point. Sometimes when I'm pivoting in my flow the towel will twist or bunch up and then I have to stop and reposition it on my mat, I wonder if a studded one would prevent that. Guess that's the trade off, but I still prefer the added traction this towel offers.
Other stuff you're wondering.... it matches the size of my mat really well. While it doesn't have rubber bumps the material feels more rubbery than a regular towel. Yes, tie-die is the best color choice, get noticed.
By Kailey on April 14, 2018
UPDATE: I have recently received a free towel from the seller in the blue tie dye. I love it just as much as the two I purchased. I have moved to doing my piyo in my bedroom, where we have a more plush carpet - this towel sticks to the carpet and stays in place without a mat. I also still use it over my 'extra grip' yoga mat when I workout elsewhere, and it sticks perfectly to that mat with no slippage. Love the grip and love that I don't have to worry about sweat.