Performance Carrier Color: Charcoal Black
- Carrier body: Durable high-performance Ripstop water-repellant polyester outer layer ideal for outdoor activities. Carrier lining: 98% polyester lycra CoolMax mesh lining for extra wicking (Blue and Charcoal) for increased breathability and moisture wicking; Cotton lining (Green and Gray).
- Carrier weight: 1.21 lbs / 550 grams. 1/3 lighter than ergobaby Original Carrier. More breathable and lightweight.
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated Ripstop water-repellant fabric with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam expanding from 27” - 49”. Waist strap belt: Padded with 1.4” high-density EVA foam expanding from 23.6” - 51.18” / 60cm - 130cm an additional 5.9” / 15cm over the ergobaby Original Carrier
- Small zippered pouch fully hides Sleeping Hood when stuffed. Large zippered storage pocket holds your wallet keys and mobile phone
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
BCP02500 Color: Charcoal Black Features: -Product Type:Standard -Color:Blue -Distressed:No -Material:Fabric -Number of Items Included:1. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:12 -Overall Width - Side to Side:10 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:4 -Overall Product Weight:2.8
Top Customer Reviews
1. Our first trip out we went to the fair. He was in it for about an hour and was so calm and relaxed. He is five months old and so immediately started chewing on the straps. Glad I got the teething pad covers.
2. Our next outing in it was at a 5K race. I normally run the races but ended up with no baby sitter last minute so I had to take him with me. This is a big race (24,000 people) so I figured it would be hard to do with a stroller and he would probably feel more secure next to me in the carrier. We got to the race and he was hungry. It was easy to feed him while still in the carrier. He fell asleep about half way through the bottle. At about the first mile he woke up, poked his head out and looked around and then snuggled back into the carrier and slept the rest of the race. He was in the carrier about three hours this time. He slept longer than most morning nap times.
3. Next time we used it we were at my sister's house for a super bowl party. This ended up going past bed time but he was in the carrier already and ended up falling asleep again. He was in it about four hours this time.
Normally when I would hold him for a long time he would be squirmy or I am adjusting positions so many times because it is hard to hold any kind of weight in one position for any length of time. However when he is in the carrier he is never squirmy. Matter of fact if he is fussy and I put him in there he calms right down. The way he is positioned in there is a comfortable seated position.Read more ›
Well Built and Sturdy
Pouch holds "hoody" for sunny days
Chest, back and side style positions
Shoulder straps well padded and nice waist padding
Material not very breath-able and sometimes hot
Top of pouch pushes infant inward
Back position never worked correctly after much trial and error
No forward chest facing position
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it. Didn't wear my son for awhile withmy bjorn because he's such a big baby. Now I use this a few times a week. So comfortable and definitely cooler than standard model.Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
AWESOME! This is a great product, my kid loves to sleep in it.
It's so easy to put it on
We're used this now on our second baby and it's still being used. Can be used by both parents. It's nice because our babies tend to fall asleep in the carrier.Published on November 26, 2014 by Life
This carrier has helped me through many plane rides, many nap times, hikes, etc.
When my daughter has a hard time sleeping, I put her in the Ergo and she falls asleep very... Read more
The Ergo baby carrier is by far the most useful, most essential baby gear any parent could ever own. Read morePublished on March 15, 2014 by BJT316
OMG I can't say enough how much I love this carrier. I love that the ergo goes all the way towards baby's knees for him to sit comfortably. Read morePublished on November 19, 2013 by Melissa Urroz
So the verdict is still out on the Ergo. Baby is 8 weeks old and we've managed to use the Ergo a handful of times. Read morePublished on November 15, 2013 by A. Richardson
I love everything about the Ergo Performance. I have used it in Australia and Las Vegas and it is the only carrier that keeps me and the baby cool. Read morePublished on October 19, 2013 by Kris Chanski Lewis