|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$19.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
- These Run Technology socks feature true graduated compression 15-20mmHg
- Designed to improve blood flow, resulting in performance gains and faster recovery
- Provides maximum comfort, muscle support, as well as moisture and temperature regulation
- Knee high length provides maximum coverage.
- DESIGNED AND SOLD BY Gone For a Run – A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Who says running can't be a fashion statement? These compression socks use great colors and designs that come together in one great looking pair of socks! These Run Technology socks feature true graduated compression. Compression socks are designed to improve blood flow which results in performance gains and faster recovery. Great for any athlete recovering from a recent injury! The Run Technology superior construction provides maximum comfort, muscle support as well as moisture and temperature regulation. This truly supportive sock is super comfortable and looks great! Proudly designed in the USA for comfort, support, and performance.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01DPYDAH2
- Item model number: AMZ-compression-socks
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 1, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I commend the sellers for noting the 15-20mmHg in the listing (many sellers don't). They need to add the size chart to make a complete listing. The size chart web site is in question/answer section but it should be in the initial information.
For reference, I wear a 7-7.5 shoe which put me in between sizes. I chose to get the smaller size based on my calf measurements, since I need real compression. Their size chart can be found here if you are wondering:[...]
Arrived fast to my door!