- Paperback: 325 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 1 edition (August 22, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0132683016
- ISBN-13: 978-0132683012
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,110,374 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
High Performance Computer Imaging 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
This book bridges the gap between the theory and the practice of computer imaging. For product developers, it addresses all the unique problems that arise when designing imaging software or related products. For end users, it clarifies the subtleties and simplifies complexities that can lead to better performance by these products.
About the Author
Ihtisham~ Kabir is manager of the Imaging and Video software group at Sun Microsystems Computer Company.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|