Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Premium High Performance Dell 27" Full HD IPS LED-Backlit 1920x1080 Resolution Monitor Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio 6ms Response Time HDMI VGA Inputs,Black
|Item Weight||8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This artfully designed, 27-inch monitor with a vivid display has everything you need.
- A Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen with ultrawide viewing angles keeps colors consistent no matter where you sit.
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, VESA EDID, DDC/CI, RoHS, TCO Displays 16.7 million colors
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 24.5 in x 7.3 in x 18.1 in - with stand
Buy this product as Renewed and save $70.01 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Always a great view.
Experience a 27-inch screen with superb Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. No matter where you sit, the colors stay consistent across the ultrawide 178°/178° viewing angle thanks to in-plane switching technology.
27" LED-Backlit LCD Monitor
1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz Resolution; Widescreen - 16:9 Aspect Ratio
6 ms (gray-to-gray) Response Time
300 cd/m² Brightness
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)
HDMI, VGA Inputs
IPS Panel Type
Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, VESA EDID, DDC/CI, RoHS, TCO Displays
16.7 million colors
Dimensions (WxDxH): 24.5 in x 7.3 in x 18.1 in - with stand
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So as I said I decided to take a chance with swapping the monitors out since it would only be a two day turnaround. When the new set came I had the same exact issue with the housing being disconnected from the screen. I uploaded a picture. I don’t know if theses monitors are just crap or if someone just doesn’t know how to package. Now I’m debating sending all of them back, even the undamaged ones because I don’t know how long they will last. WTF
The display is really sharp & does the job. It does feel premium as stated.
I do read some comments for this monitor and hardware faults are not under your control. If it's a unit issue, Amazon will replace it for sure. My first monitor was missing the monitor stand & Amazon sent me a new monitor instead (obviously they took the old one back ;) )
About the picture & graphics quality, it not only depends upon the monitor but also on the Graphics card that is being used. I have a GTX 1080 for my desktop & I often connect my Macbook Pro to this monitor. The display has been great although it may need calibration in the beginning (it's a good practice to calibrate before use)
Overall a great product. Will definitely consider this when upgrading to dual monitor setup
Purchased this display 1.5 years ago and woke up this morning with a dim screen where I could hardly see anything, did the tests, swapped the HDMI cables etc. and it was the monitor (confirmed when I just plugged in a new monitor picked up at Office Depot).
This monitor SUCKS. Since day 1 if I have the volume turned on my workstation it constantly would make a "disconnect/reconnect chime". If I unplugged the HDMI I would not hear chime so it was definitely the monitor.
Have so many deadlines and work hourly so DELL should pay me my hourly rate for 3 hours of missed work.
Buy another monitor.